Hearing that Ford maybe giving current Bronco Reservations first dibs

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Do you have an order in for a Bronco as well?
I ended up dropping my Bronco reservation and ordering a new F150 Raptor. Still love the bronco and may add one in the future but for now waiting on the new F150Raptor...

Baldguy01

Reaction score
I have an outstanding order for a Wildkat since Feb 2021, reservation was for the first edition but opted for the wildkat the first couple of days they opened the Ford site on.
Still no sign of a build date but did get the Raptor feel me up email and responded yes. I think anyone that ever asked for a Ford brochure is on the invite list. If they gave me an allocation for a raptor version would surely take it but think I have a better chance of landing a 392 Wrangler with the 35inch package. I've ordered both, lets see what arrives first!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I ended up dropping my Bronco reservation and ordering a new F150 Raptor. Still love the bronco and may add one in the future but for now waiting on the new F150Raptor...

What made decide on the F150 rather than the Bronco? Just wanted a truck?

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
What made decide on the F150 rather than the Bronco? Just wanted a truck?
Interior space for Driver and rear passengers. Much more room in back seats for my kids. Raptor suspension over the Bronco suspension. High speed off road stability, towing and truck capabilities. HP and Torque, engine size. Roadtrips I hear are superior in the F150 Raptor. Price, everytime I configured a sasquatch badlands bronco with a 12" screen I was getting close to Raptor prices. Bronco Raptor wasnt an option at the time.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What is estimated wait time on the Raptors right now?

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
5-8 months depending on options and that assumes you actually have an allocation...

I ordered mine Oct 8 it was built Dec 9th, released to shipping company Dec 17 and still hasnt been shipped. May arrive this week or next we shall see...

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
5-8 months depending on options and that assumes you actually have an allocation...

I ordered mine Oct 8 it was built Dec 9th, released to shipping company Dec 17 and still hasnt been shipped. May arrive this week or next we shall see...
Man, I cannot believe the duration of how long vehicles are taking to get. I still can not to get used having this shortage of everything, even though its being going on for over a year now!

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Man, I cannot believe the duration of how long vehicles are taking to get. I still can not to get used having this shortage of everything, even though its being going on for over a year now!
I hear ya. I waited 4 months for some Harley OEM replacement parts that would normally take less than a week!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Interior space for Driver and rear passengers. Much more room in back seats for my kids. Raptor suspension over the Bronco suspension. High speed off road stability, towing and truck capabilities. HP and Torque, engine size. Roadtrips I hear are superior in the F150 Raptor. Price, everytime I configured a sasquatch badlands bronco with a 12" screen I was getting close to Raptor prices. Bronco Raptor wasnt an option at the time.

Totally make sense. So the back seat space of the Bronco is tighter then the F150s?

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Could you have kept both orders going?
I could have but would have had to convert the reservation to an actual order, or at least that was the impression at the time. I have since found out people were able to just keep their reservation open without placing orders. I would have done that if I was aware of it and used it toward the Bronco Raptor. I did however receive the email about being able to order a Bronco Raptor and replied yes so we shall see...

Turning Blue

Reaction score
Well, Ford sent an email today that said, "Because of high demand, we are not able to offer you the opportunity to order a 2022 Model Year Bronco Raptor at this time."

Oh well, the dream was fun while it lasted...lol. I suppose I can try to convert the reservation to an order for BRaptor in March , or whenever they open up the order banks for them?

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Well, Ford sent an email today that said, "Because of high demand, we are not able to offer you the opportunity to order a 2022 Model Year Bronco Raptor at this time."

Oh well, the dream was fun while it lasted...lol. I suppose I can try to convert the reservation to an order for BRaptor in March , or whenever they open up the order banks for them?
I just received the same email
C22BB51B-E35B-464F-8D00-7966DD56B7E0.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

So they have been allowing people to change their order and you were just to far back in line?

Turning Blue

Reaction score
So they have been allowing people to change their order and you were just to far back in line?
Ford didn't disclose anything else. I took it to mean nobody would be given any advantage to use the reservation for a Bronco Raptor, but who knows? I don't think there is any order, or line. Anyone with a reservation can use it to order a Bronco. Maybe when the order banks open for the Bronco Raptor I'll see if a dealer can use my reservation to place an order?

Funny thing they can't fulfill BRaptor level of interest yet they just released a video about a special edition Everglades Bronco. Crazy! I suspect there is no communication between marketing and production...lol.