Hearing that Ford maybe giving current Bronco Reservations first dibs

MR88

Reaction score
So with that said, it maybe a lot longer till we that don't have reservations for the normal Bronco for us to get into the reservation banks. :(

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I Called Ford, they said they will be sending out emails from today till Feb. 2nd to current reservation holders.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So with that said, it maybe a lot longer till we that don't have reservations for the normal Bronco for us to get into the reservation banks. :(

Welcome to the site @MRV88. Yeah, looks like it as I talked with my Ford guy to and they will be asking them first. There goes my hope for being the first to own one in my town. :sneaky:

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I have a day one reservation I've been holding in hopes ford would offer the Bronco Raptor to res. holders first.

OP
OP
MR88

MR88

Reaction score
Welcome to the site @MRV88. Yeah, looks like it as I talked with my Ford guy to and they will be asking them first. There goes my hope for being the first to own one in my town. :sneaky:

Thanks! Found the place from a link you posted on RF.

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
yes, as soon as ford will let me I will be switching to a Raptor Res. then will order it when the order banks open in March.

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I haven't converted my Reservation to a order yet. been holding it in hopes I could change it to a Raptor.