Hearing that Ford maybe giving current Bronco Reservations first dibs

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ford didn't disclose anything else. I took it to mean nobody would be given any advantage to use the reservation for a Bronco Raptor, but who knows? I don't think there is any order, or line. Anyone with a reservation can use it to order a Bronco. Maybe when the order banks open for the Bronco Raptor I'll see if a dealer can use my reservation to place an order?

Funny thing they can't fulfill BRaptor level of interest yet they just released a video about a special edition Everglades Bronco. Crazy! I suspect there is no communication between marketing and production...lol.

And they have also halted production on almost everything now. This just will set them back even more, no need to add more to the pile.

Turning Blue

Reaction score
And they have also halted production on almost everything now. This just will set them back even more, no need to add more to the pile.
After receiving the disappointing news, I saw this video,

during which the Chief Product Engineer says, right at the 11 minute mark on the video, they are prioritizing sales of this to reservation holders for the base bronco. He said Marketing is sending out notification to those customers.

Either this supports my theory that they don't know what they're really doing, or they are using a lottery or other selection criterion to determine who gets to buy their product by special invitation only.

I still haven't heard of anyone saying their reservation is able to be converted, but would love to know if some were, and what criterion were used.

bulldog17

Reaction score
Between recent line shutdowns, part and chip shortages, adms and other production delays, maybe they are trying to do a rollout while getting past these problems.
Could be they're blowing smoke till they regroup.

TRW22

Reaction score
Well, Ford sent an email today that said, "Because of high demand, we are not able to offer you the opportunity to order a 2022 Model Year Bronco Raptor at this time."

Oh well, the dream was fun while it lasted...lol. I suppose I can try to convert the reservation to an order for BRaptor in March , or whenever they open up the order banks for them?

I bet you could, but will again be another long wait. I'm going to reserve on at my local dealer but the funny(sad really) thing is is that they don't have all the info on when its really going to open. Everything is a mess.

Turning Blue

Reaction score
I bet you could, but will again be another long wait. I'm going to reserve on at my local dealer but the funny(sad really) thing is is that they don't have all the info on when its really going to open. Everything is a mess.
I agree that it may be a long time before any BRaptors hit the street, er, uh, I mean hit the dirt...lol.