No Scheduling week of 4/4

CDD9443F-CD35-4957-A7A9-180AB8B4CC53.jpeg

Well - that sucks. Nothing further to add

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Another week to assume my order is fake and obsess over whether I’ll ever see it in my driveway!!! Woohoo!!
lol, but not really funny. Hopefully they get it together and start getting the orders out to the GT holders

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
What the over/under on March orders getting scheduled in June or July?
From what I've heard through people that have been given a build week and Vin number, it looks like they will be building around 150 or so raptors a week starting in May and running through the summer until the switch to MY2023. It also looks like they will be building them while producing all model Broncos on the production line.

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I wonder how many total Raptor orders have been accepted and are in the que for scheduling. 3000?
That's the general consensus of how many MY2022's will be built before switching to MY2023. Some people think they have a dedicated production line for Raptors but it doesn't look like that's the case, they will be built together on the same modified line.

trydntru

Reaction score
That's the general consensus of how many MY2022's will be built before switching to MY2023. Some people think they have a dedicated production line for Raptors but it doesn't look like that's the case, they will be built together on the same modified line.

As in with the normal Broncos? Does the F150 Raptors have their own dedicated line or are they also mixed in with the normal F150s? Never really looked that up.

Heard there was nothing scheduled for this week either.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My 2025 is going to be awesome as an all electric.
Haha. Well it would actually be pretty cool to have an EV BR, depending how many off road miles you can get on charge. Would assume battery life technology would only get better?? This is in an "assumed" world of a EV BR

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Haha. Well it would actually be pretty cool to have an EV BR, depending how many off road miles you can get on charge. Would assume battery life technology would only get better?? This is in an "assumed" world of a EV BR

Would be but the batteries would be heavy and I'd worry about damaging them with all the bouncing around you will be doing. I'd like to see how the Hummer EV does when owners do hot it hard off road.

MR88

Reaction score
As in with the normal Broncos? Does the F150 Raptors have their own dedicated line or are they also mixed in with the normal F150s? Never really looked that up.

Heard there was nothing scheduled for this week either.

Yep, no scheduling for 4/11. I bet you they wont be scheduling anything next week either.