Everyone get their orders in?

lngebrown

Reaction score
I received confirmation that the dealer submitted the order and Ford accepted it. Does that mean they will have an allocation?

lngebrown

Reaction score
I received confirmation that the dealer submitted the order and Ford accepted it. Does that mean they will have an allocation?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I noted that my "ford.com" login wasn't show my order so I called ford on friday and they said they had the order but it was on material hold, I'm guessing its a real order....

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Are you a "golden ticket holder"? If you got a confirmation from Ford that they accepted your order, its in their system now. I am not sure if that means your dealership has an allocation or not. Didn't the dealership tell you they did or didn't?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I noted that my "ford.com" login wasn't show my order so I called ford on friday and they said they had the order but it was on material hold, I'm guessing its a real order....

Material hold? What does that mean..

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I wonder what material hold is too, I haven't heard of it till now.

Yeah, I never heard of it as well. Sounds to me like it it would be something that was order that may not be in stock at the time for the build process?

widnere12

Reaction score
my dealer is now telling me that even though I have a golden ticket they might not have an allocation for me to order it. that other res. numbers have a higher priority than mine.
Sounds like they’re trying to sell your allocation to someone willing to pay more. Ford is giving priority to golden ticket holders. You should reach out to ford to make sure your order is honored and then make sure your dealer turns it to priority 10 so it actually get built

lngebrown

Reaction score
Are you a "golden ticket holder"? If you got a confirmation from Ford that they accepted your order, its in their system now. I am not sure if that means your dealership has an allocation or not. Didn't the dealership tell you they did or didn't?
It shows the dealer accepted the order on the Ford site, They couldn't tell me if they would have one or not.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
my weekly call to ford, last week my order was on a "material hold" this week " your order is in processing, when a VIN number is assigned you'll get a confirmation email and you will be able to track it's progress." so, I guess forward motion is good... one step at a time..

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
my weekly call to ford, last week my order was on a "material hold" this week " your order is in processing, when a VIN number is assigned you'll get a confirmation email and you will be able to track it's progress." so, I guess forward motion is good... one step at a time..
"Material hold" sounds like o regular Bronco order, that's typical for hard tops, trailer hitches and chips. Are you sure he changed it to a Raptor and didn't act as if you declined the Raptor order?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
It started as a regular bronco and they went in and updated it on the 9th. I have the order sheet, E5jO Bronco advanced 4x4

DESCRIPTION E5J0 BRONCO 4 DR ADVANCED 4X4.116.1 INCH WHEELBASE CODE ORANGE LEATHER-TRIM/SUEDE SEATS BLACK/BLUE INTERIOR EQUIPMENT GROUP 374A.RAPTOR SERIES.17"BLK HIGH GLOS PTD ALUM WHLS. LUX PACKAGE. ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL. AM/FM,10 SPKRS, SDARS. CNCTD BLT-IN NAV(3-YR INC). HEATED STEERING WHEEL. WIRELESS CHARGING PAD.3.0L ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE MSRP$ 68500$ DESCRIPTION.10-SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION .37X12.5R17 A/T TIRES (37")JOB #2 ORDER HARD TOP, GRAY MOLDED-IN-COLOR.FRT ROW TOP PANEL STORAGE BAG SOUND DEADENING HEADLINER CV LOT MANAGEMENT CARPET FLOORING RAPTOR GRAPHIC KEYLESS ENTRY KEYPAD CODE ORANGE SEAT BELT FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It started as a regular bronco and they went in and updated it on the 9th. I have the order sheet, E5jO Bronco advanced 4x4

DESCRIPTION E5J0 BRONCO 4 DR ADVANCED 4X4.116.1 INCH WHEELBASE CODE ORANGE LEATHER-TRIM/SUEDE SEATS BLACK/BLUE INTERIOR EQUIPMENT GROUP 374A.RAPTOR SERIES.17"BLK HIGH GLOS PTD ALUM WHLS. LUX PACKAGE. ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL. AM/FM,10 SPKRS, SDARS. CNCTD BLT-IN NAV(3-YR INC). HEATED STEERING WHEEL. WIRELESS CHARGING PAD.3.0L ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE MSRP$ 68500$ DESCRIPTION.10-SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION .37X12.5R17 A/T TIRES (37")JOB #2 ORDER HARD TOP, GRAY MOLDED-IN-COLOR.FRT ROW TOP PANEL STORAGE BAG SOUND DEADENING HEADLINER CV LOT MANAGEMENT CARPET FLOORING RAPTOR GRAPHIC KEYLESS ENTRY KEYPAD CODE ORANGE SEAT BELT FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET

So that's not a Bronco Raptor order sheet?

Members online

No members online now.