Everyone get their orders in?

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
LOL, my dealer just called and said Ford has IT issues with the site, he's going to call me when he can actually get in.

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
my dealer is now telling me that even though I have a golden ticket they might not have an allocation for me to order it. that other res. numbers have a higher priority than mine.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
my dealer is now telling me that even though I have a golden ticket they might not have an allocation for me to order it. that other res. numbers have a higher priority than mine.

Seriously? Can you go to a different dealership?

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I waiting for my salesman to call me. all been over text so far. if the call doesn't go well I'm going to call ford corp.

Extreme5

Reaction score
Been waiting to hear back from my dealer. Called a few times and they said they would call me back. Sure hope that I am not getting the runaround. If I don't hear by day end today, I'm gonna go down to the dealership and see what deal is!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Been waiting to hear back from my dealer. Called a few times and they said they would call me back. Sure hope that I am not getting the runaround. If I don't hear by day end today, I'm gonna go down to the dealership and see what deal is!
That sucks! Hopefully they don't try and mark it up if they do end up calling you. So there has been no communication to you from the dealer?

Extreme5

Reaction score
That sucks! Hopefully they don't try and mark it up if they do end up calling you. So there has been no communication to you from the dealer?
Not yet. I've talked to someone there, but they assured me that a salesperson will be calling me as soon as they get everything figured out. I bet its a nightmare (reading everyone else's situation) and how it's almost like no one knows what's going on. This is the only reason why I'm not going to be too pushy right now, but will for sure be walking in there if there is no communication by midday tomorrow

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What a gut punch. Especially getting excited for the day to be able to make it official and then basically telling you to wait even longer. It's almost like waking up on Christmas day and then being told you can't open any presents for a few days (or longer)!

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I'd call BS on that, I'm pretty sure the only reallocating the dealer can do is after you turn it down.

Sherpa11

Reaction score
got mine in earlier today, but my guy was saying there was an issue with the orange seatbelts. that they weren't listed on the order sheet or something. i heard it may have been worked out and he can add it in asap, but i already have my confirmation email.

anyone else have issues with the seatbelts?

edit...just saw someone posted about it above.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
My dealer got the order in Tuesday night when the order bank went live. They sent me the build sheet, but to be honest I'm not holding my breath that my order will be honored by ford. They said they're hoping to know more by the end of the month. It seems though like dealers are only getting one or maybe two allocations. I talked to another dealer yesterday and they said "we have only one allocation and its going for 40k over" I laughed and they said they already have a buyer willing to pay. This is crazy, order uncertainly, lack of transparency, dealer greed.... this whole process is leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth.
If my order is not honored, I have to ask myself if i wait a year or maybe two and pay the additional cost increases and dealer mark ups plus my current gen 1 raptor will be worth less etc.. or go for the Jeep 392 and get it in a couple of months, and be done with it, very tough call.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My dealer got the order in Tuesday night when the order bank went live. They sent me the build sheet, but to be honest I'm not holding my breath that my order will be honored by ford. They said they're hoping to know more by the end of the month. It seems though like dealers are only getting one or maybe two allocations. I talked to another dealer yesterday and they said "we have only one allocation and its going for 40k over" I laughed and they said they already have a buyer willing to pay. This is crazy, order uncertainly, lack of transparency, dealer greed.... this whole process is leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth.
If my order is not honored, I have to ask myself if i wait a year or maybe two and pay the additional cost increases and dealer mark ups plus my current gen 1 raptor will be worth less etc.. or go for the Jeep 392 and get it in a couple of months, and be done with it, very tough call.
It’s too bad that this is happening. The greed is where it really sinks in for me. I’m all for making money but to do it the way we keep hearing from potential buyers (40k mark up) is a huge turn off

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I was avoiding the ADM question with my dealer, then when I went over to order yesterday he told me price will be MSRP, they don't add ADM to orders.

MR88

Reaction score
I was avoiding the ADM question with my dealer, then when I went over to order yesterday he told me price will be MSRP, they don't add ADM to orders.

Nice!

I just got mine in and I did find out that my dealership as one allocation. They aren't sure how things are going to go but said I was the first to order a Bronco Raptor with them so I could get the allocation.

TRW22

Reaction score
I'm talking with my dealer. I got my order on paper, but still waiting for them to take it to the next step. They said they had to allocations, but not sure if I will be getting of of those.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just signed my paperwork and also found out that my dealership has one allocation, and no one has it yet! Hope I can get it! Did anyone have to put a down payment down? I didn't but might have to if it goes in.