Everyone get their orders in?

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
My dealer said the $100 I paid when I reserved a Bronco is fine until it gets delivered, so long ago I forgot about it. I was surprised, another dealer my son's friend works at is saying $7500 deposit, $25K ADM.

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
The original dealer I was working with wasn't going to mark it up but of course they only had a single allocation and it was snapped up by a hand raiser. I had to shop around and have seen everything from 10k over to the 40k I mentioned above. The dealer I signed up with originally wanted a 10k markup but I told them I was willing to go 5k over w/ a $500 deposit but no more and they agreed to the deal. They apparently mark up all ford gt's, raptors, gt350's and gt500's usually 10k everything else is msrp. My local dodge dealer will sell me a jeep 392 or trx at msrp. Ford, has stated publicly that they are happy with the number of cars they produce and the said profits. They have no interest in increasing production just profitability. The days of walking on a lot and choosing from a line of vehicles and negotiating a commodity price are gone forever, at least for ford with others following suit.

The times we live in.....

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
The original dealer I was working with wasn't going to mark it up but of course they only had a single allocation and it was snapped up by a hand raiser. I had to shop around and have seen everything from 10k over to the 40k I mentioned above. The dealer I signed up with originally wanted a 10k markup but I told them I was willing to go 5k over w/ a $500 deposit but no more and they agreed to the deal. They apparently mark up all ford gt's, raptors, gt350's and gt500's usually 10k everything else is msrp. My local dodge dealer will sell me a jeep 392 or trx at msrp. Ford, has stated publicly that they are happy with the number of cars they produce and the said profits. They have no interest in increasing production just profitability. The days of walking on a lot and choosing from a line of vehicles and negotiating a commodity price are gone forever, at least for ford with others following suit.

Yup, can't wait to see what Chevy dealers are going to add onto the new Z06, I purchased one in '09 when the economy crashed, price dropped from $100K to $75k. Maybe it will happen again.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yup, can't wait to see what Chevy dealers are going to add onto the new Z06, I purchased one in '09 when the economy crashed, price dropped from $100K to $75k. Maybe it will happen again.
The way everything is skyrocketing, it’s bound to crash. This is just not sustainable obviously, so i wouldn’t be surprised if we see our economy shattered before summer gets here. Sure hope not, but all signs pointing that way

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My dealer said the $100 I paid when I reserved a Bronco is fine until it gets delivered, so long ago I forgot about it. I was surprised, another dealer my son's friend works at is saying $7500 deposit, $25K ADM.

I'd say, see ya! Wouldnt order from them.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Who's your local dodge dealer? Love to get a TRX at MSRP or cheaper.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

So with you having the golden ticket(you have one right), what perk did you have over us non golden ticketers. Sounds like I was able to order at the same time you were.

Sherpa11

Reaction score
got mine in earlier today, but my guy was saying there was an issue with the orange seatbelts. that they weren't listed on the order sheet or something. i heard it may have been worked out and he can add it in asap, but i already have my confirmation email.

anyone else have issues with the seatbelts?

edit...just saw someone posted about it above.

orange seatbelt update:

seatbelt issue is fixed and mine has been added. anyone else get there's taken care of?

Braptor

Reaction score
My dealer called me at 10:30a and my order was in at 11am! Can’t wait to see everyone’s builds

Bukin 67

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I sent my pdf build sheet in last week and finally did get a verbal confirmation that they got it after 3 emails that they didn't respond to. After more failed email attempts (no response) I had to call them Wednesday to see if it was input into he Ford system. He said yes, everything's fine and they still don't need anything from me. I don't get it. If they are crooked, how can the whole bunch be that bad? Money does weird things to people that are normally on the up and up. Before I go back in there again for the 5th or 6th time, I'm just about ready to call Ford directly to see what's going on.

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
So with you having the golden ticket(you have one right), what perk did you have over us non golden ticketers. Sounds like I was able to order at the same time you were.
I don't think there is much difference in your situation, I don't know what the order would be without a time stamp but they are only allocating what they can produce this year anyway, it's almost as if dealers got their own form of "Golden Ticket". Most people without a "Golden Ticket" will be getting hammered with an ADM, are you fortunate enough to have a good relation with your dealer?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I sent my pdf build sheet in last week and finally did get a verbal confirmation that they got it after 3 emails that they didn't respond to. After more failed email attempts (no response) I had to call them Wednesday to see if it was input into he Ford system. He said yes, everything's fine and they still don't need anything from me. I don't get it. If they are crooked, how can the whole bunch be that bad? Money does weird things to people that are normally on the up and up. Before I go back in there again for the 5th or 6th time, I'm just about ready to call Ford directly to see what's going on.

So this is the same dealership you already have your first bronco order in with. You cant change dealers now can you.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I don't think there is much difference in your situation, I don't know what the order would be without a time stamp but they are only allocating what they can produce this year anyway, it's almost as if dealers got their own form of "Golden Ticket". Most people without a "Golden Ticket" will be getting hammered with an ADM, are you fortunate enough to have a good relation with your dealer?

Yes, I hope I am, as the GM of the dealership is a good friend of mine. I havent got real numbers yet but I believe it will be MSRP.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You are right. Unfortunately there are a lot of people/companies taking advantage of the situations we are currently in (Covid, shortages, etc). This really shows the true colors of certain people