Colorado trip

Rick

Reaction score
Just got back from Colorado where we spent several days going over passes and 4x4 trails. We had a great time putting the Braptor through the mountains. Crush(the name my wife gave her Bronco) performed flawlessly. Baja mode smoothed out the trail. Especially nice when I made high speed run to Animas Forks to get the wife to the “necessary room “!

Johnny Raptor

Reaction score
Just got back from Colorado where we spent several days going over passes and 4x4 trails. We had a great time putting the Braptor through the mountains. Crush(the name my wife gave her Bronco) performed flawlessly. Baja mode smoothed out the trail. Especially nice when I made high speed run to Animas Forks to get the wife to the “necessary room “!
I made that same run to Animas Forks last year!

Beautiful area up there.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Awesome to hear. Did you take any pics of "Crush" in the wild??

OP
OP
R

Rick

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2634.jpeg
    IMG_2634.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2633.jpeg
    IMG_2633.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 75