Barrett Jackson to Auction off Bronco Raptor VIN 001

bronco_raptor_barrett_jackson_auction.jpg

They are auction off the first Bronco Raptor for charity. Have have some guesses, how much you thinking it will go for? I'm saying $250k.

Here is the listing - https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/2022-FORD-BRONCO-RAPTOR-SUV-VIN-001-257755

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for posting this.

Pretty cool that Ford and the other big companies continue to do this for charity with the first produced truck/car/SUV. Isn't it usually Rick Hendricks that usually wins every one. :p

OP
OP
trydntru

trydntru

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for posting this.

Pretty cool that Ford and the other big companies continue to do this for charity with the first produced truck/car/SUV. Isn't it usually Rick Hendricks that usually wins every one. :p

I believe he had the first 2010 Camaro. He also bought the first 1955 to 1957 Corvettes from Barrett Jackson as well. He also bough VIN 0001 C8 Corvette Stingray for $3 million. Oh to have that kind of money to spend....

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yep. It's classy that the big auto companies donate to charity on their first releases of new vehicles. Great way for publicity and good will!

TRW22

Reaction score
Always glad they do this each time a new model comes out. Its the best of both worlds, a charity gets some decent funding and the guy paying for it gets a nice tax break.

I'm going to guess close to $200k.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
$millions, it's all for charity. It's not relative to vehicle value now or ever. Just about supporting a cause...