Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just got my email on Saturday as well confirming an August 1 build date that’s after having been pushed out from a June 20, date
Thats good and bad I guess?? Been seeing a lot of peoples date being pushed to Aug 1st. Hopefully this one sticks this time

broncoamigo

Reaction score
Thats good and bad I guess?? Been seeing a lot of peoples date being pushed to Aug 1st. Hopefully this one sticks this time
Until I am told my Raptor will be at the dealership on XX day I don't believe anything Ford says. Unless I quite my job, and start up a Youtube channel, and start calling myself an "influencer", I am not going to get my order filled. This is an absolute farce if you ask me, I say that only because once the truck is built there's a good chance it ends up in purgatory aka a Ford dirt mountain parking lot. Many a new rigs are stuck allegedly waiting on a "chip" or a driver and truck to deliver it to a dealer.
My rocket scientist masquerading as Ford dealer tried to tell me that my bronco might get stuck at the port of Oakland CA waiting on a driver and truck to deliver to the dealer . Now I find that hard to believe being the last time I looked at a map Michigan to California had a land mass between them. However, I digress nothing Ford does shocks me anymore. As I said until I get a call saying I can take pick my Bronco up on XX date this is just Ford Catfishing all of us.

A cynical July 13, 2020 (day 1 order holder 10PM timestamp)

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Until I am told my Raptor will be at the dealership on XX day I don't believe anything Ford says. Unless I quite my job, and start up a Youtube channel, and start calling myself an "influencer", I am not going to get my order filled. This is an absolute farce if you ask me, I say that only because once the truck is built there's a good chance it ends up in purgatory aka a Ford dirt mountain parking lot. Many a new rigs are stuck allegedly waiting on a "chip" or a driver and truck to deliver it to a dealer.
My rocket scientist masquerading as Ford dealer tried to tell me that my bronco might get stuck at the port of Oakland CA waiting on a driver and truck to deliver to the dealer . Now I find that hard to believe being the last time I looked at a map Michigan to California had a land mass between them. However, I digress nothing Ford does shocks me anymore. As I said until I get a call saying I can take pick my Bronco up on XX date this is just Ford Catfishing all of us.

A cynical July 13, 2020 (day 1 order holder 10PM timestamp)
Can't disagree with you at all! Extremely frustrating for all. That's insane to see your timestamp date being almost 2 years ago! Unfortunately the reality we are in gives no hope that it you will have your BRap this year (as you stated). I don't think it just Ford in the situation either because we are seeing the same situation across all our forums about the pushbacks of all vehicles

SHP

Reaction score
I have a Day One timestap too -- July 13, 2020. And now an August 1, 2022 BRAptor Email build date. We shall see.

CRC

Reaction score
It’s not just cars and trucks , I can’t get windows , appliances to finish homes I‘m building . Problem is America shipped all our plants to build things out of Country ! We are screwed if a war breaks out and we need to build weapons .

broncoamigo

Reaction score
Can't disagree with you at all! Extremely frustrating for all. That's insane to see your timestamp date being almost 2 years ago! Unfortunately the reality we are in gives no hope that it you will have your BRap this year (as you stated). I don't think it just Ford in the situation either because we are seeing the same situation across all our forums about the pushbacks of all vehicles
Like I said I just need to quite the day job and start a Youtube Channel called Found On Road Dead maybe that will get there attention

JOPO

Reaction score
March 17th I believe. My order went in the day it opened. I have a good friend that is the GSM at my local Ford dealership. And I have a business relationship with them as well so that doesn’t hurt. 😂
A good friend at the dealership should be a good thing. My dealership has “0” information knows nothing at all

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
A good friend at the dealership should be a good thing. My dealership has “0” information knows nothing at all
Reminds me of when customers go into Apple and ask the people working what the new iPhone is gonna be like. Every answer is "I know as much as you!" :p

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the waiting if they would communicate better.....
I think that is a lot of people as well. Ford apparently not good at keeping anyone in the loop about all their vehicle orders. I've talked to numerous people that ordered the Lightning the day of or right after they opened the reservation and they have yet to hear a thing about whats happening, myself included. Like you said, just keep everyone updated every week or 2 so we know what to expect. Pretty frustrating

JOPO

Reaction score
I think that is a lot of people as well. Ford apparently not good at keeping anyone in the loop about all their vehicle orders. I've talked to numerous people that ordered the Lightning the day of or right after they opened the reservation and they have yet to hear a thing about whats happening, myself included. Like you said, just keep everyone updated every week or 2 so we know what to expect. Pretty frustrating
There’s something . Give your customers an honest update every couple of weeks

broncoamigo

Reaction score
While it would be nice of Ford to provide even a monthly update, that requires work and a minimal effort. I am not sure they have the ability or skill to write a three sentence update. They like to spend their time at trade shows looking at new Schwag to give out as a consolation gift. AKA hammock, pictures and other items most of us will never ever use. Giving us an update means we are actually having our trucks built. No update means no truck

JOPO

Reaction score
While it would be nice of Ford to provide even a monthly update, that requires work and a minimal effort. I am not sure they have the ability or skill to write a three sentence update. They like to spend their time at trade shows looking at new Schwag to give out as a consolation gift. AKA hammock, pictures and other items most of us will never ever use. Giving us an update means we are actually having our trucks built. No update means no truck
😂😂 Exactly .. right you are my friend

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
200.gif

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just got my email on Saturday as well confirming an August 1 build date that’s after having been pushed out from a June 20, date

Nice! I hope they do start on that on that day and don't delay it more..