Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
don't pay these ADMs ,if we dont pay it, they wont get it. Proud of the MSRP crew. Understand got to have it crowd, no judgement your purogitive if you pay it, but if you do you can't complain...

CRC

Reaction score
don't pay these ADMs ,if we dont pay it, they wont get it. Proud of the MSRP crew. Understand got to have it crowd, no judgement your purogitive if you pay it, but if you do you can't complain...
I paid a ADM , you won’t hear me complain . I traded my lease on a loaded Escalade with low miles , it paid for 75% of my ADM . At the end of the day I couldn’t find a 23 at MSRP so was willing to make the deal on a 22 .

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
I paid a ADM , you won’t hear me complain . I traded my lease on a loaded Escalade with low miles , it paid for 75% of my ADM . At the end of the day I couldn’t find a 23 at MSRP so was willing to make the deal on a 22 .
I hear ya and no judgement. It's a choice we all have to make, for me it's just a principal thing. I am not paying a mark up beyond MSRP which is an inherent mark up already.
I have dealt with it in the Harley world for the last 20+ years, sometimes required me to call a 100 dealers and drive hundreds of miles to go get the latest Harley model I wanted at or below MSRP. I'm just not wired to over pay, wether I can "afford it" or not.

I won't pay it, but on the flip side once I do find a fair dealer and land one at MSRP then one could argue I appreciate those paying it because my residual value is positively impacted :)

My MY22 F150 Raptor is now KBB private party sale valued at almost $30k over what I ordered/paid for it in Feb!!! Appreciate all those paying ADM :), not selling though so all relative to a point in time...

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Got a deck of cards in the mail, I'm guessing that means expect additional waiting time.

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
No, nice weatherproof cards though.

Attachments

• DD7712D6-EF56-4043-9257-DCA23A7C0C2A.jpeg
    DD7712D6-EF56-4043-9257-DCA23A7C0C2A.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 85

CRC

Reaction score
Just got a update today from Dealer , he said Ford is holding delivery of every Bronco Raptor so they can be released at the same time . Ford Rep told him new release ETA date is September 1 . He said the Ford Rep he talked to is in the know ? We can only hope !

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Just got a update today from Dealer , he said Ford is holding delivery of every Bronco Raptor so they can be released at the same time . Ford Rep told him new release ETA date is September 1 . He said the Ford Rep he talked to is in the know ? We can only hope !
🤞 Fingers crossed for all you fellas

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
mines scheduled for the 5th so I should be too far behind. that last couple of weeks will be real long though......

Rick

Reaction score
Not a bad move by Ford if this true. Keeps the people that didn’t get one from being angry and blowing up the phone lines.

sunpro2010

Reaction score
There is someone on YouTube that has received his already.