2024 raptor

broncga

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered 2024 yet. Have a build date of 1/29 just wondering if anyone is getting better than msrp. See prices are softening on the 23’s a little probably just because of the new year but just curious.

Last edited:

Raptor_Trooper

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered 2024 yet. Have a build date of 1/29 just wondering if anyone is getting better than msrp. See prices are softening on the 23’s a little probably just because of the new year but just curious.
Are dealers taking order for the 2024 Bronco Raptor? Every time I ask about placing an order I get a million different answers.

OP
OP
B

broncga

Reaction score
I agree from what I have heard it’s a mystery. My dealer had one get cancelled in 23 so they let him place a 24 order. So we will see what a real delivery time looks like because T1reman has a build date of 1-1 and mine is 1-29.

Last edited:

T1reman

Reaction score
Are dealers taking order for the 2024 Bronco Raptor? Every time I ask about placing an order I get a million different answers.
Yes, I reordered, for the second time, mine when the 2024 order banks opened back in October. I've only had an order in since day one of the Raptor release in 2022. My dealer is small in the scheme of things and they received 3 of them in the first year, two of them went to high up in the dealership, then just one this year with no name associated with it. They changed some options and color and put my name on it, to be built early Oct. We all know what happened then. LAZY UNION WORKERS Got rescheduled in Nov. then pushed to Dec. Then, bam, my original got picked up first week of January.