Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

Reaction score
M

My understanding was that there is a separate building that they do the graphics in after it rolls off the line, I also remember hearing that the reason for the delete on the small graphic was because they ended up needing that space to work on dirt mountain broncs that needed certain chips/modules installed post assembly. I am still planning on having my own small graphic done - just sorting out color/outline options in my head. My daughter does a pretty good job helping me with that too. This is a set she made for my rather plain matte carbon helmet for both visual effect and a bit of added safety, black reflective over green/white/red reflective - pops to a nice bright silver with headlights.
Nice, I've been trying to find a raptor graphic to go on the side but not much luck. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I got ship notification on my Raptor on 10/4 and today received the pic of it rolling off the assembly line. I ordered the graphics package which does not show in the pic so I assume that got installed before it shipped. Anybody else have graphics installed in their assembly line pic?

Iconic Silver, black leather, lux, carbon fiber, beadlocks, no keypad. Supposed to arrive before the end of the month here in Austin.

View attachment 1576
Any update on when they will be shipping yours out?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
Will be nice to finally get the call from the dealership saying come on in your BRap is here
It's been a long journey: trying to glean info about the product, how to place an order and navigate ADM, how ford builds and delivers, what the hold-ups were, trying to get ANY status updates or info from ford, broken trackers, the mile stone of just getting an actual VIN.....

dirt mountain....

Most of the good info came from actual ford employee's, things like how to read all the info from a window sticker etc.... now its the last bit of waiting 12" from the finish line lol....

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It's been a long journey: trying to glean info about the product, how to place an order and navigate ADM, how ford builds and delivers, what the hold-ups were, trying to get ANY status updates or info from ford, broken trackers, the mile stone of just getting an actual VIN.....

dirt mountain....

Most of the good info came from actual ford employee's, things like how to read all the info from a window sticker etc.... now its the last bit of waiting 12" from the finish line lol....
Lol! Mountain for sure! Has all this almost had you cancel your order?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
Lol! Mountain for sure! Has all this almost had you cancel your order?
There were a few times, especially this summer when things were just not moving at all. At first I was annoyed with myself that I didn't go for the jeep392 or t rex, I would of been able to get that in two months order to garage.... but all the reviews seem to confirm waiting for the br was the right decision. I was originally looking to replace my 12 raptor with an R but last spring it became clear they were going to be astronomically priced.
At this point, my only disappointment is that by the time I get it, it'll be snowing and I won't be able to take the top/doors off until spring.

CRC

Reaction score
I know you’re I Heath, Tx so just checking in to see how you’re enjoying your Raptor? Any modifications yet? How do you like the color ?
I’m back on the hunt for a BRap , my dealer wanted more ADM and I walked . Just enjoying my ne Gen3 37 PP and will try and locate a reasonable purchase on a Bronco Raptor .

JOPO

Reaction score
I’m back on the hunt for a BRap , my dealer wanted more ADM and I walked . Just enjoying my ne Gen3 37 PP and will try and locate a reasonable purchase on a Bronco Raptor .
Man I hate to hear that. Yeah the dealers are getting ridiculous. How much over were they asking?

CRC

Reaction score
Man I hate to hear that. Yeah the dealers are getting ridiculous. How much over were they asking?
I was willing to do 15k over , they agreed . They called me a couple weeks before it was suppose to arrive and wanted 10k more . That was the end of that .

Rick

Reaction score
I was willing to do 15k over , they agreed . They called me a couple weeks before it was suppose to arrive and wanted 10k more . That was the end of that .
I guess I’m just jealous that I can’t afford to spend money like that. But it makes me wonder which is worse, “dealer greed “ or “fool and his money “. I don’t fault someone for selling at whatever price the market will bear, but both should stick with the agreement if possible.

JOPO

Reaction score
I guess I’m just jealous that I can’t afford to spend money like that. But it makes me wonder which is worse, “dealer greed “ or “fool and his money “. I don’t fault someone for selling at whatever price the market will bear, but both should stick with the agreement if possible.
Yeah that’s complete BS what the dealership did to you. I’m seeing these Raptors at one dealership here in Texas they’ve had 3 Raptors and marking them up to 150,000

Last edited:

Magic

Reaction score
Just got an email this morning from Ford saying I should contact my dealer to finalize purchase of my BRaptor. Waiting to hear back from dealer that it has been delivered to the dealership. A couple of days ago I got a Ford email stating my ETA had moved from 10/11-16 to 11/03-09. Would be fantastic if it was here earlier.

JOPO

Reaction score
Just got an email this morning from Ford saying I should contact my dealer to finalize purchase of my BRaptor. Waiting to hear back from dealer that it has been delivered to the dealership. A couple of days ago I got a Ford email stating my ETA had moved from 10/11-16 to 11/03-09. Would be fantastic if it was here earlier.
That’s strange Keep us updated

Magic

Reaction score
Dealer confirmed my BRaptor came in this morning. Going over to pick it up this evening. Can't wait to get it home!