Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

Rick

Reaction score
IDK that’s just over a month away. You have to think if the parts are really there, they’ll move pretty quick. Ford has been taking it in the shorts for a while now. The only way to make up ground is to produce when parts are available.

JOPO

Reaction score
IDK that’s just over a month away. You have to think if the parts are really there, they’ll move pretty quick. Ford has been taking it in the shorts for a while now. The only way to make up ground is to produce when parts are available.
Yeah you’re right! I’m hopeful

Reaction score
2023 ! That’s why I’m wondering how long it’s gonna take. I think I have awhile
The 10th letter in the VIN is the model year. If it is a "N" then its 22MY if "P" then a 23MY. If you already had a VIN with a "N" then they would have to give you a new VIN with a "P" for a 23MY

JOPO

Reaction score
And already got pushed to 11/21.
Yeah I’m a little upset with my dealership today. I noticed they didn’t put the carbon package on my Raptor invoice. My salesman is asking tomorrow to make sure but told me if it wasn’t on my invoice. Due to shortages on Raptor parts/items i would end up being be pushed back several months if they had to change it. Trying to get me to accept the mistake they tried to slide by I’m sure. Or was it a mistake they left off the carbon package. Idk for sure this has been a roller coaster over this Raptor

Rick

Reaction score
Yeah I’m a little upset with my dealership today. I noticed they didn’t put the carbon package on my Raptor invoice. My salesman is asking tomorrow to make sure but told me if it wasn’t on my invoice. Due to shortages on Raptor parts/items i would end up being be pushed back several months if they had to change it. Trying to get me to accept the mistake they tried to slide by I’m sure. Or was it a mistake they left off the carbon package. Idk for sure this has been a roller coaster over this Raptor
Probably dealer mistake. But it definitely could make a schedule difference.

Bukin 67

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Got scheduled last Wed for the week of 11/7 then got bumped to 11/14 and holding.
It seems West coast orders are taking 2-4 weeks to arrive at the dealership and east coast orders are taking anywhere from a couple days to 2 weeks.
Hoping to get mine before the end of the year

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Got scheduled last Wed for the week of 11/7 then got bumped to 11/14 and holding.
It seems West coast orders are taking 2-4 weeks to arrive at the dealership and east coast orders are taking anywhere from a couple days to 2 weeks.
Hoping to get mine before the end of the year

Thanks for the update. I'm surprised mine is holding steady for a build this month.

JOPO

Reaction score
Probably dealer mistake. But it definitely could make a schedule difference.
Yep so the dealership fixed it. But like you said now the build date has been pushed to November 28th instead of the 14th. Welp I figured it would be pushed back a few times anyway. I’m probably looking at next year before I see mine.

Rick

Reaction score
Yep so the dealership fixed it. But like you said now the build date has been pushed to November 28th instead of the 14th. Welp I figured it would be pushed back a few times anyway. I’m probably looking at next year before I see mine.
The good thing is you’ll get what you want. A little longer wait for long term enjoyment! And it seems the parts issue is freeing up. Maybe a great Christmas present.

Haredog

Reaction score
I got ship notification on my Raptor on 10/4 and today received the pic of it rolling off the assembly line. I ordered the graphics package which does not show in the pic so I assume that got installed before it shipped. Anybody else have graphics installed in their assembly line pic?

Iconic Silver, black leather, lux, carbon fiber, beadlocks, no keypad. Supposed to arrive before the end of the month here in Austin.

Assembly Line Photo.jpg

Reaction score
Just got bumped from week of 10/17 to 10/24. This is the 5th bump. One day i'll actually get an email that says in production.