Someone is going to pay a HUGE amount of cash for the first Bronco Raptor!

Frontend Red Bronco Raptor.jpeg

As we all are aware, the Vin #1 of the Bronco Raptor will be auctioned off at the Palm Beach Barrett-Jackson event on Saturday, April 9th and the overall consensus is it is going to be for a HUGE amount! As of now, we don't know what the color will be but that will be determined by the buyer. That's kind of a cool way to do it. Best part about the sale is Ford will donate the amount to charity.

Red Bronco Raptor backend.jpeg

Barrett-Jackson is going to waive all fees and commissions associated with the sale, ensuring every last cent goes to this cause. And that cause is twofold. The proceeds from the sale of this Ford Bronco Raptor will go to benefit the National Forest Foundation (NFF) and Outward Bound. The NFF helps with forest conservation across America and helps to promote responsible recreation; the kind of things Ford wants Bronco owners to do when they use their off-roaders to get outdoors.

Outward Bound, likely the more recognizable of the two organizations, helps to educate young people about the outdoors. The organization shows 50,000 students a year what's up with the outdoors, from survival skills to education. Like the National Forest Foundation, Outward Bound is exactly the kind of organization Ford would want the proceeds from the sale to go to.

BR interior.jpeg

Not only does Ford and the organizations they choose to benefit get some great press, but someone gets to buy something really, really special.

While details like the color of the Bronco Raptor remain a mystery at present, we know for sure that it'll fetch way more than its $69,995 base MSRP. Similar auctions have seen the first 2023 Corvette Z06 sell for $3.6 million and the first Hummer EV sell for $2.5 million.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Hummer EV sold for that much! Holy crap! If that's the case, my first guess of how much it will go for is probably way off!

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
The first Bronco sold for $1,075,00.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
It's all for charity. THIS is the only time it "makes sense" to pay a ridiculous amount for something like this. Get a cool vehicle and it's all for a great cause. No issue or complaints from me on that, now if you're one that is goingto pay $125K to a dealer to get one, just SMH.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It's all for charity. THIS is the only time it "makes sense" to pay a ridiculous amount for something like this. Get a cool vehicle and it's all for a great cause. No issue or complaints from me on that, now if you're one that is goingto pay $125K to a dealer to get one, just SMH.

For sure! I'm glad they do this and I am glad the guys with the money spend it.