IMG_1148.png

Attachments

• IMG_1159.jpeg
    IMG_1159.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

andrewjn220

Reaction score
Wow. Bubble market. Ford is doing a terrible job protecting the market. While they can’t control the dealers, a serious and strong recommendation to sell at msrp or risk not getting more is a solution. Interest rates going up. Nearly 200 used for sale and random pricing around the country without any oversight.

the314boss

Reaction score
Most dealers are still trying to charge ADM of around $10K-15 in the midwest. I looked at multiple trucks that were priced in the $115-120 range... which i just couldn't stomach.

Ended up driving about an hour out of STL to a dealership located near my hometown as a kid. ended up paying just over MSRP - and the buying experience was great as well. LAURA Ford in Sullivan, MO.

What was a little hard to stomach is "MSRP" is almost $9K more (Base sticker price from FORD) than it was less than a year ago... I suppose this is not a truck to buy if you aren't willing to open up your wallet. I remember the F-150s used to be this way as well.

I am grateful that my particular truck did not have a bunch of the deletes I have seen on others (like the climate control screens in the dials), so I am feeling pretty good about my purchase, all things considered.