New ‘23 Code Orange in NoVa

72Special

Reaction score
Hello Friends! Just picked an 2023 BRAPTOR at the pre-price hike… but I did pay the adm lol. Came from an 2021 F150 Raptor (also Code Orange). Options: leather seats, beadlock wheels, carbon fiber, extra small bits. Had it immediately paint corrected and partial PPF by LiquidDetailing, and window tint by GhostTint (in Northern VA).
IMG_3148_Original.jpeg
IMG_3152_Original.jpeg

OP
OP

72Special

Reaction score
Thank you @DEBO294 and @Johnny Raptor ! Cool! I need to make time for that school! Was it difficult to book the desired date? The F150 Raptor Assault course was also fantastic experience, so I’m hoping they drew from that program. Drive in good health!

Johnny Raptor

Reaction score
Thank you @DEBO294 and @Johnny Raptor ! Cool! I need to make time for that school! Was it difficult to book the desired date? The F150 Raptor Assault course was also fantastic experience, so I’m hoping they drew from that program. Drive in good health!
I didn't have any problem at all getting the date we wanted. Never done the Raptor Assault course, but I've heard it's awesome. Don't really know how similar they are, though.