MPG

OP
OP
coach

coach

Reaction score
I am reading through these posts…didn’t get an email notification.

Thanks for the compliments 😎

I did get updates from Ford. Only about 1-2 weeks before it was delivered. One of the updates did include a picture.

I haven’t driven it much because for the last 3 weeks it has been getting a full PPF.

SunTek came in and used my Raptor to template their PPF product. It is WOW shiny and protected now! Unbelievable! I highly, highly recommend.

If you need a guy, I can share his contact info.

But in short, when they took the front fenders off, some of the clips broke…so instead of picking it up this past weekend…waiting on the new parts to arrive.

But when I went by for a sneak peek…full PPF is a game changer from SunTek. I used to be all about ceramic coating…but now…PPF all the way!

JOPO

Reaction score
I am reading through these posts…didn’t get an email notification.

Thanks for the compliments 😎

I did get updates from Ford. Only about 1-2 weeks before it was delivered. One of the updates did include a picture.

I haven’t driven it much because for the last 3 weeks it has been getting a full PPF.

SunTek came in and used my Raptor to template their PPF product. It is WOW shiny and protected now! Unbelievable! I highly, highly recommend.

If you need a guy, I can share his contact info.

But in short, when they took the front fenders off, some of the clips broke…so instead of picking it up this past weekend…waiting on the new parts to arrive.

But when I went by for a sneak peek…full PPF is a game changer from SunTek. I used to be all about ceramic coating…but now…PPF all the way!
Ok I’m an idiot , what is PPF ? And if you don’t mind what state are you? In case I need some of those references?

OP
OP
coach

coach

Reaction score
PPF is full paint protection. It encloses your vehicle and prevents chips, rocks, scratches, and enhances the vehicle factory paint…and makes washing a breeze.

It is self healing which sounds like something out of a movie but the protection and shine are worth every penny.

I am in Georgia. North of Atlanta.

JOPO

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the information.
I’m sire I can find somewhere in Texas to do that for me. I’ll definitely have to get that done

OP
OP
coach

coach

Reaction score
SunTek and Xpel are two top companies that sell PPF.

SunTek, based on more in depth conversations, as won my business.

Here is a picture of the patterning process they used to template their PPF Bronco Raptor package.

If you are ever in the Atlanta area. Visit David @ Prodigy Tinting. He does way more than just tinting. Top notch product and service!

People see the cars he has done for me on other projects and have immediately called him.

In short, protect your investment. PPF all the way!

58FF4CA8-CC43-4B19-821E-C877985D2CB8.jpeg
BB14E486-E0E3-41A7-8097-A6BF6F68BBF4.jpeg

JOPO

Reaction score

Here is a picture of the patterning process they used to template their PPF Bronco Raptor package.

If you are ever in the Atlanta area. Visit David @ Prodigy Tinting. He does way more than just tinting. Top notch product and service!

People see the cars he has done for me on other projects and have immediately called him.

Man that is BA! Love it ! Thank you

JOPO

Reaction score
PPF is full paint protection. It encloses your vehicle and prevents chips, rocks, scratches, and enhances the vehicle factory paint…and makes washing a breeze.

It is self healing which sounds like something out of a movie but the protection and shine are worth every penny.

I am in Georgia. North of Atlanta.
Round about How much does the PPF paint protection cost ?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

This is such a great concept. If it does what it says it does, then the purchase price is worth it IMO

OP
OP
coach

coach

Reaction score
It’s insanely cool stuff. My installer, David, said you could take a wire brush and run it over the car and it would self heal.

I won’t be trying it.

I know in time I will know because there is so much road debris that you never think of, runaway shopping carts, aggressively opened doors, time will confirm…but I am glad I coughed up the money to get it done.

A car guy and good friend said you can always fix a car…true. But how much is a repair job versus maying for it to be protected. Keeping the original pristine of the car too.

I was asked about a final price, I should know more tomorrow.

But SunTek is worth exploring.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It’s insanely cool stuff. My installer, David, said you could take a wire brush and run it over the car and it would self heal.

I won’t be trying it.

I know in time I will know because there is so much road debris that you never think of, runaway shopping carts, aggressively opened doors, time will confirm…but I am glad I coughed up the money to get it done.

A car guy and good friend said you can always fix a car…true. But how much is a repair job versus maying for it to be protected. Keeping the original pristine of the car too.

I was asked about a final price, I should know more tomorrow.

But SunTek is worth exploring.
That’s some sci fi stuff there. Still can’t believe that it actually heals itself

OP
OP
coach

coach

Reaction score
This is such a great concept. If it does what it says it does, then the purchase price is worth it IMO
SunTek has varying levels. But to do a full Bronco Raptor… few thousand for product and install.

My installer gave me a discount. I would guess somewhere around $4k-$5k.

OP
OP
coach

coach

Reaction score
SunTek has varying levels. But to do a full Bronco Raptor… few thousand for product and install.

My installer gave me a discount. I would guess somewhere around $4k-$5k.
*next time, I will pay the extra and go for SunTeks PPF w/ Cermaic combo.

12 year lifespan and would have enhanced the shine even more.

This is my first PPF experience. I have ceramic coated 2 cars. I told my wife…we will always PPF going forward.

It’s a little more expensive then ceramic but love the added protection!

JOPO

Reaction score
*next time, I will pay the extra and go for SunTeks PPF w/ Cermaic combo.

12 year lifespan and would have enhanced the shine even more.

This is my first PPF experience. I have ceramic coated 2 cars. I told my wife…we will always PPF going forward.

It’s a little more expensive then ceramic but love the added protection!
Awesome thank you for the suggestions.
I really appreciate it

basedgod77

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Congratulations! Looks awesome! What options did you go with?
Everything inside besides the carbon fiber.
Outside I did t go with beadlocks, i have never used them. Maybe later on I’ll get them. I also didn’t get stickers. On my raptor truck I had to get them replace after a year. I don’t think they are meant for the 120 weather we get in the socal desert