I have a Golden Ticket.... now I am anxiously awaiting my prize, the golden email!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So what are we talking with a loaded BR with a 25k markup? $$$

So I am going with a guess on these numbers. $85k for the BR and then the $25k markup would make it $110k?

Extreme5

Reaction score

Extreme5

Reaction score
So I am going with a guess on these numbers. $85k for the BR and then the $25k markup would make it $110k?
Built mine for around 75k and dealer wanted 99k at 1st and then dropped it to 96k when I got pissed. No way I was going to pay that even with the 3k off!

JOPO

Reaction score
Built mine for around 75k and dealer wanted 99k at 1st and then dropped it to 96k when I got pissed. No way I was going to pay that even with the 3k off!
That’s about what I figured . I built mine around the $84k, and the dealer adding another $20k . First time putting this kind of money down on a vehicle. Looked at the Rubicon 392, but really I think this BRaptor just has so much more to it. Signed “Idiot”. Lol

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
That’s about what I figured . I built mine around the $84k, and the dealer adding another $20k . First time putting this kind of money down on a vehicle. Looked at the Rubicon 392, but really I think this BRaptor just has so much more to it. Signed “Idiot”. Lol

Totally agree. The bronco raptor is bigger and faster. I'm a jeep fan but buy a normal Bronco of a wrangler now and with the added bonus of the raptor package, it's a no brainier.

MR88

Reaction score
My BadLux was going to be OW, as I really like the way the accents stand out. I am still torn about a color for the BR, but I do like the exclusiveness of the CO.

Did you go with CO or go with your first choice of OW? You get a build date to?

OP
OP
Hoff17

Hoff17

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Did you go with CO or go with your first choice of OW? You get a build date to?
I originally went with the other orange for the Badlux, but changed it to OW. I like the CO much better, so I went with it on the BR. I hope there aren't too many CO's out there.

I don't have a build date, but it appears that next week is the week to get one, eh?