I have a Golden Ticket.... now I am anxiously awaiting my prize, the golden email!

Hoff17

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Howdy Everyone,

I am happy to join the forum and I will be elated when I have a VIN! I am excited to have the opportunity to get an early Raptor, since I didn't get an early Bronco as desired. I feel like it is still a crapshoot whether I get one this year, but I feel like if I kept my loaded Badlands order, it would have been MY23....

I am interested to see here how many others have VIN's.

Cheers!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Howdy Everyone,

I am happy to join the forum and I will be elated when I have a VIN! I am excited to have the opportunity to get an early Raptor, since I didn't get an early Bronco as desired. I feel like it is still a crapshoot whether I get one this year, but I feel like if I kept my loaded Badlands order, it would have been MY23....

Cheers!

Nice! Congrats on the GT and welcome to the forum! When did you order your first Bronco? What options did you order on your Raptor? How did you find us here? Ok, not more questions for now. :p

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Howdy Everyone,

Cheers!
Congrats Hoff! That's awesome. Welcome to the site and hopefully everything works out for you and get the BR. Looking forward to your progress!

OP
OP
Hoff17

Hoff17

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Nice! Congrats on the GT and welcome to the forum! When did you order your first Bronco? What options did you order on your Raptor? How did you find us here? Ok, not more questions for now. :p
I was a day 1 res holder and ordered the 4drBadLux Hardtop as soon as I could in March 2020. I didn't back off any options as many others did when things got rough, as I was willing to wait a bit. Now I have a loaded, CO BR with Lux and Leather, at least on a server somewhere.... Every Wednesday I pray for a nice Thursday email...

I stumbled across this forum while looking for answers... or maybe just some good news....

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Howdy Everyone,

Cheers!
Congrats! Welcome to the forum. We can wait for you to get it as well and start posting some pics of you enjoying it!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was a day 1 res holder and ordered the 4drBadLux Hardtop as soon as I could in March 2020. I didn't back off any options as many others did when things got rough, as I was willing to wait a bit. Now I have a loaded, CO BR with Lux and Leather, at least on a server somewhere.... Every Wednesday I pray for a nice Thursday email...

I stumbled across this forum while looking for answers... or maybe just some good news....
Holy cow that is a long wait! Hope we aren't waiting 2 years for our Bronco Raptors. I ordered a Oxford white with lux and leather aswell. We will see how things go.

OP
OP
Hoff17

Hoff17

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Holy cow that is a long wait! Hope we aren't waiting 2 years for our Bronco Raptors. I ordered a Oxford white with lux and leather aswell. We will see how things go.
My BadLux was going to be OW, as I really like the way the accents stand out. I am still torn about a color for the BR, but I do like the exclusiveness of the CO.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My BadLux was going to be OW, as I really like the way the accents stand out. I am still torn about a color for the BR, but I do like the exclusiveness of the CO.

Totally agree. My choices were between CO and OW and I decide with OW(wife really made the choice. :p).

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Howdy Everyone,

Cheers!
When was the last time you got an email or any communication from Ford or your dealer?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What would a 30% markup be? So around $25k? Seems normal....sure... (n)