Hey There! New Member Here!

nmalsom

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm a new member here and yes I also, like probably most new members, just recently got a Bronco Raptor. I was on the front of the list of almost every Ford dealership in 4 different states in and around me for ordering a braptor, so finally having one since they got announced is super exciting. I've had it since July 1st and am loving it and it's easily my favorite vehicle I've ever driven/owned. So far in those 2 months, I've already put almost 5,000 miles on it and has been great and have had no problems at all. I live in North Dakota, so the summer is fairly short here so the road trips/driving will definitely massively decrease as it gets colder and snow starts building. However I am looking forward to the snow this year to see how the braptor performs. Thanks for the add and I am looking forward to see what other owners say and do with there's!
image0.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm a new member here and yes I also, like probably most new members, just recently got a Bronco Raptor. I was on the front of the list of almost every Ford dealership in 4 different states in and around me for ordering a braptor, so finally having one since they got announced is super exciting. I've had it since July 1st and am loving it and it's easily my favorite vehicle I've ever driven/owned. So far in those 2 months, I've already put almost 5,000 miles on it and has been great and have had no problems at all. I live in North Dakota, so the summer is fairly short here so the road trips/driving will definitely massively decrease as it gets colder and snow starts building. However I am looking forward to the snow this year to see how the braptor performs. Thanks for the add and I am looking forward to see what other owners say and do with there's!
View attachment 2375

Nice welcome to the forum and congrats on finally getting one! Looks great! Any updates on the horizon??

OP
OP
nmalsom

nmalsom

Reaction score
Thank you! And nothing crazy planned yet. Might keep it mainly stock for now. Might get that upcoming Borla exhaust once it comes out to get that exhaust a little louder.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
View attachment 2375
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the hell out of that beast. Let's see some offroad pics when you get her dirty

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing some sweet pics and your experience with the BRap

DEBO294

Reaction score
Mine's Area 51. Pretty much you're color but non-metallic. Yours's look sweet though! I love the graphic package, as well as the flag on the ford logo.

DEBO294

Reaction score
Mine's Area 51. Pretty much you're color but non-metallic. Yours's look sweet though! I love the graphic package, as well as the flag on the ford logo.
I had put a deposit on a Hot Pepper Red one with the graphics, but Ford recalled it for a BS seatbelt latch access issue. I would have taken the graphics off that one. When I was offered the Azure Gray one, the graphics really seem to fit on that color, so I kept it, thanks!

OP
OP
nmalsom

nmalsom

Reaction score
I had put a deposit on a Hot Pepper Red one with the graphics, but Ford recalled it for a BS seatbelt latch access issue. I would have taken the graphics off that one. When I was offered the Azure Gray one, the graphics really seem to fit on that color, so I kept it, thanks!
Gotchu yeah. I still need to get into my dealership for that seat belt recall lol, probably pretty pointless though. But I agree the red wouldn’t look as good with the graphic package.