New here (kind of)

BRAndrew

Reaction score
Hi all. I signed up here awhile ago and never got to post anything, so hence the kind of new in my intro. Have been preoccupied with a move and haven’t really had time to be on computer much. Anyhow, it’s nice too see the site growing a big since I signed up. Hopefully it keeps growing. I’m currently on the lookout for a dealer with the Bronco Raptor here in Idaho, so hopefully I can get lucky. Haven’t been able to cruise the site a lot yet, but I see some members have been able to build theirs. Hope that me too soon! Thanks

OP
OP
BRAndrew

BRAndrew

Reaction score
Welcome......i know most dealers around me (Philly) have used their allocations. Hopefully you will find one with your truck.
Ya. That’s been the consensus so far on the 2 dealerships I’ve gone to already

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ya. That’s been the consensus so far on the 2 dealerships I’ve gone to already

Just no more allocations? I bet there has to be one that had someone back out and it has opened up one. Thanks for posting up an intro! Good luck on your search!

OP
OP
BRAndrew

BRAndrew

Reaction score
Just no more allocations? I bet there has to be one that had someone back out and it has opened up one. Thanks for posting up an intro! Good luck on your search!
Ya. 1 dealership only had 1 and the other says they had 3. All gone right away. I’ve called a couple throughout the state and they all said they either didn’t know or kind of laugh saying no chance. Don’t want to give up but sure seems like it’s gonna be extremely hard to snag one

Rick

Reaction score
There’ll be plenty available once they start arriving. Just like the First Editions. Of course the price will be the issue.

OP
OP
BRAndrew

BRAndrew

Reaction score
There’ll be plenty available once they start arriving. Just like the First Editions. Of course the price will be the issue.
That’s my deep down thoughts too but the anxious side of me wants to one of the 1st to have one!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
That’s my deep down thoughts too but the anxious side of me wants to one of the 1st to have one!

In the long run, it won't matter if you have the first or the 10th. I know the feeling when driving a new vehicle that just came out and the looks and the pics that people take is a great feeling, but it only last for a little while. In the end, it's the vehicle you wanted and are happy to have it.

OP
OP
BRAndrew

BRAndrew

Reaction score
In the long run, it won't matter if you have the first or the 10th. I know the feeling when driving a new vehicle that just came out and the looks and the pics that people take is a great feeling, but it only last for a little while. In the end, it's the vehicle you wanted and are happy to have it.
Agree. Hopefully cheaper then too

Rick

Reaction score
Not much. We liked the seats but no carpet was more important. LUX and keyless. Would definitely have went with cooled seats had those been available…even if we had to get carpet.

OP
OP
BRAndrew

BRAndrew

Reaction score
Not much. We liked the seats but no carpet was more important. LUX and keyless. Would definitely have went with cooled seats had those been available…even if we had to get carpet.
Nice. It’s strange that cooled seats aren’t offered. You go with no carpet for the obvious cleaning reasons?

Rick

Reaction score
Yes. I’ve deleted carpet on trucks I’ve ordered. Weather Tech is great but no carpet at all is best if going off road. Mall crawlers should keep carpet and delete the 4WD.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes. I’ve deleted carpet on trucks I’ve ordered. Weather Tech is great but no carpet at all is best if going off road. Mall crawlers should keep carpet and delete the 4WD.

Ha ha.. sounds like you will be using the bronco raptor for what it's made for! Nice!

Rick

Reaction score
Ha ha.. sounds like you will be using the bronco raptor for what it's made for! Nice!
We did part of the Magruder corridor last fall along with some other trails in Montana. Did some north Georgia mountain trails last weekend. Wherever the wilderness is!