'Hand Raisers' for the 2022 Ford Bronco Orders End After Today

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Exterior-006-Rear-Three-Quarters.jpg

Back in January, Ford revealed the 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor and Ford Motor Company has stated that the majority of the 2022 models in production will go to existing reservation holders (Golden Ticket Holders) based on their reservation timestamp. The end of that month (January), Ford began reaching out to the holders and gauged their interest for the Bronco Raptor via email. But now the window for the "hand raisers" that want to order their BR closes after today (March 29th).

2022-ford-bronco_100826071.jpg

Those that are interested in doing just that have to follow a few simple steps to complete the process. First, customers should use Ford’s build and price configurator to spec their Bronco Raptor before taking that info to their preferred Blue Oval dealer to place the actual order. Finally, the only thing left to do is wait, as 2022 Bronco Raptor deliveries are on track to begin this summer and continue through the remainder of the 2022 model year.

In addition to this information, Ford has made one small change to the Bronco Raptor ahead of production. The standard decal has been replaced by the graphic delete option, which prompted Ford to refund customers who have already spec’d it $100. Those that wish to add graphics to their off-road SUV can still opt for the upgraded Raptor graphic package, which retails for $1,075. Additionally, Ford’s tube doors – which are available on every other Bronco model – cannot be paired with the Raptor, as Ford Authority reported earlier this month.

Bronco Raptor Offroad.jpg

Like in the previous article that @trydntru posted, the first production Bronco Raptor will be sold at Barrett-Jackson's upcoming Palm Beach auction for charity. As we have found out with our Golden Ticket Holders, its going to be hard to get a good deal on one of these BR. Lot of dealers marking up the limited amount of Bronco Raptors they are allocated. With the starting prices just shy of $70k, we will most likely see quite a few of these "first off the lot" Bronco Raptors going for 6 figures this summer!

So, if you are in the market for one of these off road beasts, it's time to get your reservation in (if you can!)!

Extreme5

Reaction score
Very upsetting for me by having to pass on getting one of these because of mark up. I almost gave in too, but couldn't do it knowing I was doing it on emotion and not $ sense

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Very upsetting for me by having to pass on getting one of these because of mark up. I almost gave in too, but couldn't do it knowing I was doing it on emotion and not $ sense

Well at least you can now find a dealer that wont charge crazy ADMs.

Extreme5

Reaction score
Well at least you can now find a dealer that wont charge crazy ADMs.
yes, that's what I convinced to myself. Again, I am in no serious rush to get into a new vehicle but would have been nice. I have no problem waiting and hopefully they won't be as expensive when they start producing more

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Are you even able to order one ?
Thats the big issue right now. So much is unknown. The lucky people that were able to place an order are now starting to get confirmation of their build, but to actually order one now, its hard to do. The building of the BRaps have been pushed back and there is only small number that are being built (at least this year). So, dealerships are allocated a few and some just 1 and those are most likely going to the Golden Ticket holders or hand raisers.

Bukin 67

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I've heard some dealers are losing allocations because Ford can't meet production quantities originally promised. Based on vin numbers being assigned, it looks like there will (maybe, lol) be between 3-4k produced this year.
I'm a 7/14 reservation, GT holder with no production date yet. I don't think I'll get pushed back, but If I do get pushed to '23, I'll just ask Ford to revert back to my original Wildtrak order. I know it's not entirely their fault, but I'm just done with the wait.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've heard some dealers are losing allocations because Ford can't meet production quantities originally promised. Based on vin numbers being assigned, it looks like there will (maybe, lol) be between 3-4k produced this year.
I'm a 7/14 reservation, GT holder with no production date yet. I don't think I'll get pushed back, but If I do get pushed to '23, I'll just ask Ford to revert back to my original Wildtrak order. I know it's not entirely their fault, but I'm just done with the wait.

I bet as you ordered in 2020 right?

Bukin 67

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
No, the Raptor was supposed to be pretty mainstream as far as options so the production backlog wouldn't happen like it did for G6. By vin numbers posted from those who have gotten them, total build estimates for MY22 are starting to narrow down to 3500-4000 total units. They could bust that out in a week., so I don't know what the hold up is. Must be the ramp up. I'll bet there will be 10x that in '23.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No, the Raptor was supposed to be pretty mainstream as far as options so the production backlog wouldn't happen like it did for G6. By vin numbers posted from those who have gotten them, total build estimates for MY22 are starting to narrow down to 3500-4000 total units. They could bust that out in a week., so I don't know what the hold up is. Must be the ramp up. I'll bet there will be 10x that in '23.

Whens the last time you’ve heard from Ford or dealer about your status?

CRC

Reaction score
I was told today from a local dealer you can’t order a Bronco now till September or October ? Crazy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Hope your right. Just not seeing that now but hoping that changes next year. Stuff shouldn't be backordered anymore. Thats ridiculous if they are.