Graphics are no longer offered.

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-With-Upgraded-Raptor-Graphic-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters.jpeg
If you ordered the standard graphics you need to change them to delete or advanced. Supposedly Ford will change it automatically to delete and credit you $100 if you want to roll the dice, lol. I just changed to the advanced graphics that have steadily been growing on me.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think they weren't getting many takers on the full graphics package. Personally i didn't think it looks odd with my selection of code orange so i wasn't interested, if it was just black i'd go for it, the gray looks weird. looks like this is a way to create more demand for the 1k upgrade.
For sure. I definitely would have not added graphics to mine and the $ I would have spent on it, I would have upgraded something else!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think they weren't getting many takers on the full graphics package. Personally i think it looks odd with my selection of code orange so i wasn't interested, if it was just black i'd go for it, the gray looks weird. looks like this is a way to create more demand for the 1k upgrade.

Yeah, with my choice of oxford white, the graphics match but your right, it wouldn't much with code orange.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, with my choice of oxford white, the graphics match but your right, it wouldn't much with code orange.
Agree. I think it was a smart move on Fords part to eliminate this option. Mainly because I bet a lot of customers did not want to spend the money to add the decals. Especially if they might not look right with certain colors

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ok so no Raptor logo only, we have to have the mud graphic to have the Raptor text put on. Weird, as I though it looked good on its own.

Same here. Even though I ordered mine with the mud graphics, I still think the Raptor logo by itself still looked good.

Members online

No members online now.