Graphics are no longer offered.

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-With-Upgraded-Raptor-Graphic-Exterior-001-Front-Three-Quarters.jpeg
If you ordered the standard graphics you need to change them to delete or advanced. Supposedly Ford will change it automatically to delete and credit you $100 if you want to roll the dice, lol. I just changed to the advanced graphics that have steadily been growing on me.

805BroncoRaptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Ford sent an email out today. Raptor order with the standard graphic will be updated to no graphic and given a $100 credit.

I'm more surprised that Ford didn't make this decision before accepting orders. I thought the standard graphic was basic and took away from the aesthetics and opted for the delete from the beginning.

Which ever way you go with the graphics, its encouraging to see Bronco Raptors being scheduled for production in May.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I think by April 8th when they have all the '22 Bronco Raptor orders they should be able to give somewhat of a tentative production schedule for everyone with a reservation, even if they are mixed in with dealer allocations.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ford sent an email out today. Raptor order with the standard graphic will be updated to no graphic and given a $100 credit.

I'm more surprised that Ford didn't make this decision before accepting orders. I thought the standard graphic was basic and took away from the aesthetics and opted for the delete from the beginning.

Which ever way you go with the graphics, its encouraging to see Bronco Raptors being scheduled for production in May.
I think by April 8th when they have all the '22 Bronco Raptor orders they should be able to give somewhat of a tentative production schedule for everyone with a reservation, even if they are mixed in with dealer allocations.

You 2 all set and have your orders in successfully?

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Just waiting on a production date, hopefully on April 8th. I don’t really care if it’s later, I just need to know so I can plan vacation, I don’t want to be in Sicily for a few weeks when it shows up at the dealer.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Changed to advanced graphics yesterday about 2pm eastern and it's already updated.

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 137
OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Easy to change? Did you get a login when you ordered?
I've had a login since the reservation, what you see above is the backdoor lookup.
You can add your reservation number to the end of a URL and then use your login credentials to get to your order. It's much more current with all info for your order, although the regular login has the updated graphics pic also.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've had a login since the reservation, what you see above is the backdoor lookup.
You can add your reservation number to the end of a URL and then use your login credentials to get to your order. It's much more current with all info for your order, although the regular login has the updated graphics pic also.

Mine has been in limbo so not sure where myborder stands for now.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
The graphic with just the word “Raptor “ has been discontinued, all or nothing now.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
So the best part of the graphics was removed. Hmmm ok.
It seemed pretty simple, just the word "Raptor" on the rear fenders. Ford said it didn't fit the "go big" image Bronco Raptor represents. I had originally ordered it, tried unsuccessfully to get the decal but uninstalled so I could ceramic coat 1st. The advanced graphic looked strange until they explained it represents digital mud.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It seemed pretty simple, just the word "Raptor" on the rear fenders. Ford said it didn't fit the "go big" image Bronco Raptor represents. I had originally ordered it, tried unsuccessfully to get the decal but uninstalled so I could ceramic coat 1st. The advanced graphic looked strange until they explained it represents digital mud.

So you went with the digital mud and then will aftermarket the Raptor logo? Not a bad idea.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
It looks like the "Raptor" is incorporated into the "mud" lol. There is a guy on another forum that makes vinyl decals but trademark might be an issue.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The graphic with just the word “Raptor “ has been discontinued, all or nothing now.
This sucks. Guess it’s a good after market sell for companies then. I really like that Raptor logo where they offered it

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I think they weren't getting many takers on the full graphics package. Personally i think it looks odd with my selection of code orange so i wasn't interested, if it was just black i'd go for it, the gray looks weird. looks like this is a way to create more demand for the 1k upgrade.

Last edited: