Deliveries

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Been hearing a little chatter about some customers are going to have their BRap orders at their dealerships the week of June 27th? Anyone on that schedule?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
They’ll have to hire someone to fire! You can bet Ford is even more frustrated than us. If they’re not building and selling vehicles they’re not making money.
Sad but I think you are right. Just like everywhere else, not enough people working

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
got pushed back to 8/8 from 6/20. just another day of waiting
Wow! I knew there was a pushback but didn’t realize it was that far. Did they say recently that it was going to be ready the end of this month? Ask that because I saw ford said they were going to have a bunch of orders filled starting June 27th 🤔

Nikomahs

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Wow! I knew there was a pushback but didn’t realize it was that far. Did they say recently that it was going to be ready the end of this month? Ask that because I saw ford said they were going to have a bunch of orders filled starting June 27th 🤔
yeah same, Ford said "you know what? lets just skip July on this guy". lol. but ya i seen maybe 2 (definitely 1) say they are getting their rig by the end of the month but July seems to be the month most guys got pushed to. some stragglers like myself got the shaft into august. beyond me ive only seen 3 others with 8/8 dates. some 8/1 dates but mostly july. As long as i have mine by winter time ill be okay, i cant daily my mustang for ANOTHER winter again. it was already brutal enough on summer tires

Nikomahs

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
speaking of deliveries, does anyone know if Ford will be "prioritizing" shipping on Raptors?. We all know there are thousands of already built regular broncos that are just waiting on shipping so when Raptors get completed are we going to be pushed behind those orders for delivery or will we be pushed to the front. meaning a july build wont see delievery for months like september or october.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
speaking of deliveries, does anyone know if Ford will be "prioritizing" shipping on Raptors?. We all know there are thousands of already built regular broncos that are just waiting on shipping so when Raptors get completed are we going to be pushed behind those orders for delivery or will we be pushed to the front. meaning a july build wont see delievery for months like september or october.
Sure hope they prioritize the shipping. Would be a mistake if they didn’t.

TRW22

Reaction score
Hang in there. I had my 22' F150 Raptor build push out multiple times but in the end when it arrived it was worth the wait. Can't wait to see you guys take delivery of these!

Sorry, I may have missed it as I haven't been on here in awhile, but have you posted up pics of your FRaptor?

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Sorry, I may have missed it as I haven't been on here in awhile, but have you posted up pics of your FRaptor?
Here are few pics and the link
MY22 F150 Raptor arrived
tempImaget0t3mT.jpg
tempImage9OKUZz.jpg

Last edited: