Reaction score
broncoraptorvswrangler392-v2-1643057412.png

Let the comparisons begin:

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
I'm all in the bronco side. Just don't think the V8 jeep did enough to compete. The Bronco Raptor is a great suspension platform

Last edited:
OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
ford-bronco-raptor-vs-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-392-ar194452.html
From Topspeed:
While it might not be an apples-to-apples comparison, the one SUV that comes close to the Bronco Raptor is the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392,or as I like to call it, ’The Muscle Jeep’). The 392 in itself was Jeep’s response to the standard Bronco that came out last year. It also finally gave the Wrangler, an engine that Jeep enthusiasts had been asking forever. Anyway, with the arrival of the new Bronco Raptor, Ford is keeping its tabs on the Wrangler. Let’s see how these two dune bashing rigs stack up against each other.

EXTERIOR DESIGN​

ford-bronco-raptor-v-7_800x0w.jpg
ford-bronco-raptor-v-8_800x0w.jpg

Coming to the design, I’m sure you’ll agree that the Ford is the more brawny of the two if you’re into that. The Wrangler in this company at least looks rather restrained, but it’s a timeless design nonetheless. The Bronco carries forward the Raptor philosophy very well. You’ve got Raptor-specific body panels like the front grille, the hood, a new tailgate, and those ridiculously wide fender flares.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
From Topspeed:
While it might not be an apples-to-apples comparison, the one SUV that comes close to the Bronco Raptor is the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392,or as I like to call it, ’The Muscle Jeep’). The 392 in itself was Jeep’s response to the standard Bronco that came out last year. It also finally gave the Wrangler, an engine that Jeep enthusiasts had been asking forever. Anyway, with the arrival of the new Bronco Raptor, Ford is keeping its tabs on the Wrangler. Let’s see how these two dune bashing rigs stack up against each other.

EXTERIOR DESIGN​

View attachment 152View attachment 153

Coming to the design, I’m sure you’ll agree that the Ford is the more brawny of the two if you’re into that. The Wrangler in this company at least looks rather restrained, but it’s a timeless design nonetheless. The Bronco carries forward the Raptor philosophy very well. You’ve got Raptor-specific body panels like the front grille, the hood, a new tailgate, and those ridiculously wide fender flares.
What a huge difference between the 2. Even if the Wrangler had same lift and tires as the Bronco Raptor, the BR still looks a million times better with the design

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
What a huge difference between the 2. Even if the Wrangler had same lift and tires as the Bronco Raptor, the BR still looks a million times better with the design
Way better, you can't touch the raptor frame and suspension improvements, track width etc. All the wrangler did was add the V8 and ensure cooling for it

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Way better, you can't touch the raptor frame and suspension improvements, track width etc. All the wrangler did was add the V8 and ensure cooling for it
Interesting. Love how tough the BR looks in comparison to the Wrangler. The BR looks likes the Wrangler look like a little Barbie Jeep (no offense to Wrangler owners)

TRW22

Reaction score
From Topspeed:

EXTERIOR DESIGN​

View attachment 152View attachment 153

Such an awesome comparison shot!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Has there not been a video yet of these 2 going at it? I'm surprised..

Members online

No members online now.