Bronco Raptor makes public debut at the Chicago Auto Show

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Would have been sweet to see this in person. I'm sure this was a huge favorite at the show. Also bet that a lot of people didn't even know this version of the Bronco even existed!

bulldog17

Reaction score
The more I see them the more I like them.
As a daily driver I wonder how the ride will be? Haven't driven a new Bronco yet, I would think it might give some insight to the BRaptor ride..
Although, the F150 raptor drives better than a regular 150.....

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ag
As a daily driver I wonder how the ride will be? Haven't driven a new Bronco yet, I would think it might give some insight to the BRaptor ride..
I agree. Can’t wait to see them out. My brother in law is a big jeep wrangler guy (has 3 lifted for rock crawling) and I’m trying to convince him to crossover to the B Raptor so I can drive it!

TRW22

Reaction score

I'm hoping they don't ride like a Wrangler. I've daily driven a 2017 Wrangler for a few years and its ok, but not as comfortable as a Raptor. With the soaped up suspension from Fox and a wider wheelbase(just guessing), I'm thinking it maybe a decent enough ride to DD. I don't think a ride in a existing Bronco will help determine it to, like you said.

jzweedyk

Reaction score
Nothing can or should ride like a wrangler. :eek: Coming from a Raptor, I have confidence that Ford will make the Braptor ride fantastic, both on the road and off the road. I plan on ordering one without seeing or driving one as soon as I can.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nothing can or should ride like a wrangler. :eek: Coming from a Raptor, I have confidence that Ford will make the Braptor ride fantastic, both on the road and off the road. I plan on ordering one without seeing or driving one as soon as I can.
100%

Members online

No members online now.