OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I got my confirmation for a Golden ticket, hopefully this process is better than the original bronco ordering

Nice! Congrats akon basically winning the lottery! :LOL: Welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was able to snag my local dealerships allocation today. Already got the confirmation email from Ford!

Wow! Best news I have heard all day. Glad you got one. Keep us updated on how things go. Can you sure the details of your order?

You also able to share a screenshot of the confirmation email from Ford?

trydntru

Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer, he said all he knows is order banks are rumored to open after 3/8 but has heard nothing definite yet from Ford.

Was reading somewhere that only the golden ticket holders are able to get their official orders in. Is that right?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am hearing that the Golden Ticket Holders have to stick with the dealer they had the order through for the regular bronco. So the dealer can charge whatever they like and the GT holder is screwed as they can't switch?

marsh1665

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
B698820A-7F1C-4047-83E8-3D65D9160B1C.jpeg

marsh1665

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
The dealership’s sales manager and GM really knew their stuff they’re thinking the first ones should be delivered late summer.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The dealership’s sales manager and GM really knew their stuff they’re thinking the first ones should be delivered late summer.

Curious what dealer did you go through. Did the mark it up(ADM)?

marsh1665

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Dealer here local in the Cleveland Ohio area. I agreed to 5k ADM. I know that’s probably not the popular opinion here but my son and I have lusted over the idea of this truck since the rumors a few years back. Small price to pay for me and for the ability to actually get a confirmed order in this environment. Now when the market tanks and they can’t give them away maybe my tune will change!!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Dealer here local in the Cleveland Ohio area. I agreed to 5k ADM. I know that’s probably not the popular opinion here but my son and I have lusted over the idea of this truck since the rumors a few years back. Small price to pay for me and for the ability to actually get a confirmed order in this environment. Now when the market tanks and they can’t give them away maybe my tune will change!!

That alot better from the $25k markup I'm hearing for other dealers.