Bronco Raptor Golden Ticket Confirmation Emails

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I guess they are calling it the "Golden Ticket" for those that were selected for the first Raptor builds.

goldenticket.jpg

Several of you here got an email stating that you were not selected, but there have been several that have. There is even talk about those that where selected will get the Bronco Raptor, and resell it for a profit. Without a question that will happen. Its already happening with the First Editions.

funkified

Reaction score
will never have a chance at the golden ticket, cause i didnt play the pre-ordering game. But if it were me, I would have to give it a long hard look on whether or not I would keep it or flip it, depends on the margin? I mean its not gonna be like this forever, and BRaptors will be made for more than one year, so why not cash in while you can and if you had the means to buy it?

What would you guys do?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
will never have a chance at the golden ticket, cause i didnt play the pre-ordering game. But if it were me, I would have to give it a long hard look on whether or not I would keep it or flip it, depends on the margin? I mean its not gonna be like this forever, and BRaptors will be made for more than one year, so why not cash in while you can and if you had the means to buy it?

What would you guys do?

I would also give it some thought. You could even drive it for a few months and still make a decent profit on it. I'd be all for it and I know there will be several of these "Golden Ticket" owners that will do the same thing.

Its happening with the First Edition Broncos now. Owners got them, and then have sold them for $10k+ more then they bought them for. It will happen with the Bronco Raptors to.

bulldog17

Reaction score
If I could afford it, and had another daily driver, I would get the BRaptor and sell it. I think you could get more than paid for....if the markup didn't make your resale price prohibitive......
Like o.p said. This probably won't be the last year they make them.

Plan sounds good, a good chance once I had it I wouldn't want to sell it.....

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If I could afford it, and had another daily driver, I would get the BRaptor and sell it. I think you could get more than paid for....if the markup didn't make your resale price prohibitive......
Like o.p said. This probably won't be the last year they make them.

Plan sounds good, a good chance once I had it I wouldn't want to sell it.....

Same here. I wouldn't sell it either as I like being the first to own things. I remember owning the new 2010 Camaro. I was one of the first to own one in town and man, everyone was looking and asking questions about it. Felt pretty cool driving down the road and seeing a few people recording you. :)

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

What would you guys do?
Great question for sure. I agree with you on if the margin is big enough to flip it, but at the same time, it would be really cool to be one of the 1st to own the BR

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I got the GT. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. It will almost certainly be at least 2 years from my original reservation till I take delivery of the Braptor. With the covid mess tangling everything up, it's been an E ticket ride.

So what's the story on it. When did you first put in your order for the normal bronco?

RoBear

Reaction score
I got my confirmation for a Golden ticket, hopefully this process is better than the original bronco ordering

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
nothing specific yet, I'm in the dark like everyone else, my Dealer including.
Sounds like the consensus of so many customers. I reserved a Ford Lightning in June and I still have not received any communication about the process

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer, he said all he knows is order banks are rumored to open after 3/8 but has heard nothing definite yet from Ford.