Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Same. Every time I see a bronco in the distance, I rubberneck it to see if it a BRap
I saw a white one on the road on Friday. Looked really cool in person. Just wish it was parked somewhere so I could have taken a better look at it.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I saw a white one on the road on Friday. Looked really cool in person. Just wish it was parked somewhere so I could have taken a better look at it.
Could you really tell the difference from it being a BRap and not a regular Bronco?

krvanness

Reaction score
Picked her up yesterday. Had 12 miles on it. It is better than I even imagined. So fun to drive and looks great!!!
IMG-3454 (1).jpg
IMG-3453.jpg
IMG-3456.jpg
IMG-3451.jpg
IMG-3452 (1).jpg

Rick

Reaction score

JOPO

Reaction score
They have a few here in the DFW area. I’ve been able to take a look. Yes they are very nice. I wasn’t disappointed just wish I could drive one.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Could you really tell the difference from it being a BRap and not a regular Bronco?
Haha immediately. I told my wife there's a BRap within a second of seeing it and she just shook her head. She was like "how can you tell what that is so fast?" It helped it had the front clearance lights on at the time, but the fenders gave it away just as easily.

JOPO

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Raptor built!!!, dealer said he shows that it should be here 11/4 Friday if not at least by next week. I reserved 2 wildtraks back in 2020 which came in just a few months ago. So i got to drive them for a few miles each before i sold them because i was waiting on the raptor. It will be nice to finally have my own that i can keep and hug. Not to mention installing all the upgrades i bought over the last 2 years. Wife will be happy to have all that stuff out of the corner of the family room.

JOPO

Reaction score
Raptor built!!!, dealer said he shows that it should be here 11/4 Friday if not at least by next week. I reserved 2 wildtraks back in 2020 which came in just a few months ago. So i got to drive them for a few miles each before i sold them because i was waiting on the raptor. It will be nice to finally have my own that i can keep and hug. Not to mention installing all the upgrades i bought over the last 2 years. Wife will be happy to have all that stuff out of the corner of the family room.
What upgrades are you planning on doing ?

Reaction score
What upgrades are you planning on doing ?
I've got a kc hilites 50" pro6 light bar, flex quad 4 ditch lights, flex pod lights for trail sights, door bags, grab handles, roof top tent, and a few interior accessories. Working with gobi racks to see if their full body rack will fit. Still haven't found a winch capable bumber yet. Plus still trying to decide if i want to get it wrapped.

JOPO

Reaction score
I've got a kc hilites 50" pro6 light bar, flex quad 4 ditch lights, flex pod lights for trail sights, door bags, grab handles, roof top tent, and a few interior accessories. Working with gobi racks to see if their full body rack will fit. Still haven't found a winch capable bumber yet. Plus still trying to decide if i want to get it wrapped.
Are you talking about the PPF Xpel Film wrap? I just heard about that and was curious about that. Or you talking about another wrap ?

Reaction score
Are you talking about the PPF Xpel Film wrap? I just heard about that and was curious about that. Or you talking about another wrap ?
I was looking into the xpel stealth ppf and a 3m satin black. Was going to talk to installer about cost difference and protection against scratches fro brush and tree limbs, see which one is better. With a black vehicle scratches really show up and i have no intention of keep her on road only.