Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

JOPO

Reaction score
In production and sticker is available
Finally got to see a Raptor up close in person for the first time today.
Wow it’s a Beast!!
I was wondering if those upgraded seats are water proof, they don’t feel that way.
But besides that I’d like to have driven it
But they were asking $150,000 at the dealership!! Crazy crazy!! Like what around $70,000 over MSRP? Sorry for all the questions and comments.

jzweedyk

Reaction score
Sorry, I am out. I do love the look and actually think the fenders makes the 4 door Bronco look better, but I have decided that I really want a 2 door. I have been hoping that they would introduce a 2 door Bronco Raptor, but that does not look like it will happen. So I am going to order a 2 Door Badlands and put 37s on it, and the upgraded steering rack and tie rods. For the rest of you, I think you are getting the best 4 door off road vehicle available and I think Ford did a great job on it. Enjoy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
its a 2022, if you look at the last 8 digits of the vin, the first number is an N, thats a 2022. I believe they'll be producing 2022's through the end of november.

Yeah, that's what I heard as well. Mine is slated for mid Oct and I probably will get mine in Nov.

Rick

Reaction score
Sorry, I am out. I do love the look and actually think the fenders makes the 4 door Bronco look better, but I have decided that I really want a 2 door. I have been hoping that they would introduce a 2 door Bronco Raptor, but that does not look like it will happen. So I am going to order a 2 Door Badlands and put 37s on it, and the upgraded steering rack and tie rods. For the rest of you, I think you are getting the best 4 door off road vehicle available and I think Ford did a great job on it. Enjoy
I don’t blame you. The trail capabilities of shorter 2 door can’t be matched. Not to mention the looks! With power upgrades already available the lighter 2 door would really be awesome. Good luck!

MNBroncoRaptor

Reaction score
Just checking on if anyone has any new information
2022 Bronco Raptor.jpg
about their orders??
My Raptor arrived last week. The first 700 miles have been fun. I'm looking forward to giving it some hard challenges. The Off Road Accessory kit was a joke. Energy water in a pouch, in a backpack. I expected a snatch strap or something useful. At least I can use the backpack to store all the gifts Ford sent over the last two years while waiting.

CRC

Reaction score
My Raptor arrived last week. The first 700 miles have been fun. I'm looking forward to giving it some hard challenges. The Off Road Accessory kit was a joke. Energy water in a pouch, in a backpack. I expected a snatch strap or something useful. At least I can use the backpack to store all the gifts Ford sent over the last two years while waiting.
Cactus ? Hard to tell in photo . Congrats , looks great !

NCBronco

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Another positive step in the right direction!

Attachments

• B6F6D535-9A76-4201-BB9E-2BE94DE512B8.png
    B6F6D535-9A76-4201-BB9E-2BE94DE512B8.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 94

JOPO

Reaction score
Is there anything you would besides the Assistiance Kit? Like seats , can they get wet ?

JOPO

Reaction score
This is the color Cactus Gray that I put my order for . How does it look it’s hard to tell in the photos but s looks great frim here !

JOPO

Reaction score
Do you have more pictures ?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My order was confirmed 3/17 and has been pushed 3 times to a bulid day of 10/20. What is your bulid? Are you a GT holder? Also my vin ends in 1500 range was your vin earlier or later then that range.

I'm around the same time for my build date. I didn't get moved back though. Wonder if ours will be build then, or moved back...

Rick

Reaction score
I'm around the same time for my build date. I didn't get moved back though. Wonder if ours will be build then, or moved back...
I’m so excited!(not so much) I just received my 4th order confirmation email!(first for the MY23). Maybe someday we’ll see a build date(MY24?).

JOPO

Reaction score
Wow just got an email “scheduled for production date of 11/14/22! Finally something!! Can’t believe it! Only thing is I want to change the color but my dealership said we still have plenty of time. So i hope he knows what what he’s talking about?? My date will of course probably be pushed like everyone has been. But it’s something