Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

mbelan427

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I received an email from Ford yesterday giving me an estimated delivery date between 9/14 - 9/20. I was also able to get my Raptor to “activation pending” status on my Ford Pass app which is new. Seems like something is happening…. Not getting my hopes up quite yet.

SHP

Reaction score
I received an email from Ford yesterday giving me an estimated delivery date between 9/14 - 9/20. I was also able to get my Raptor to “activation pending” status on my Ford Pass app which is new. Seems like something is happening…. Not getting my hopes up quite yet.
Same here — allegedly arriving at dealer September 23-30 (and we know it was built in early August). And it does show up in my Ford Pass App.

Are you buying extended warranty?

JOPO

Reaction score
Wow !! Congrats!! Can’t wait for a pic

JOPO

Reaction score
Same here — allegedly arriving at dealer September 23-30 (and we know it was built in early August). And it does show up in my Ford Pass App.

Are you buying extended warranty?
I’d like to know about the warranty as well..

chief

Reaction score
My blend date was 8/17, has been sitting in production with no change yet. I have not received anything else. Have had my window sticker for a while, chips are ready and allocated…still hurry up and wait.

Hoff17

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I my build date of 9/5 didn’t change this time… and I have a window sticker!!!!!! I suppose that’s a big deal…

broncoamigo

Reaction score
Mine was finally built on 8/26/2022. This is two days after the projected build date of 8/24/2022. According to Ford, the date under each module / button signifies the date the task was finished.. i was also told by ford that they convert to the built button when it actually ships. bogus and a poor app design IMHO... My delivery is supposed to happen between 9/11-9/22, that’s not looking realistic at all. Since it’s still at the factory according to Ford yesterday afternoon when I called them. On Tuesday I spoke to my dealer and was told that Ford is having issues with delivery from port of destination ( rail yard etc…) to the dealership. My guess is since I am in California I am going to be more impacted than a person in Nevada or Oregon. Since the claim Ford is making. Is the trucking industry is only back to 60/% of pre-covid numbers.. If this is accurate, I am guessing states like CA’s two major shipping ports Long Beach Oakland/Richmond have overseas cargo competing for drivers and hence my additional delays… So the long and short is my truck which is built may take 8-10 more weeks before I can take delivery..: I am a day one reservation holder and still getting screwed by ford… the ineptitude of the person in charge of logistics is epic.. I am betting this entire process was done with a blind fold a few darts and a dart board with respect to builds and shipping

Attachments

• 04B98BF2-4D04-4B20-BD7E-7026F8FA7446.png
    04B98BF2-4D04-4B20-BD7E-7026F8FA7446.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
I did not get scheduled, likely going to delay my order to get the late availability MOD top at this point, not happy with Ford right now, probably gonna take a break from the forums a bit too - no point in agonizing and getting more pissed off at the delays anymore...it'll just make me jump on a much more irresponsible purchase like a 911 or GT4.

mbelan427

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I received a confirmation email from Ford on Thursday that my Raptor has shipped. Now let’s see if it gets to the dealership in a timely manner.

Rick

Reaction score
Mine was finally built on 8/26/2022. This is two days after the projected build date of 8/24/2022. According to Ford, the date under each module / button signifies the date the task was finished.. i was also told by ford that they convert to the built button when it actually ships. bogus and a poor app design IMHO... My delivery is supposed to happen between 9/11-9/22, that’s not looking realistic at all. Since it’s still at the factory according to Ford yesterday afternoon when I called them. On Tuesday I spoke to my dealer and was told that Ford is having issues with delivery from port of destination ( rail yard etc…) to the dealership. My guess is since I am in California I am going to be more impacted than a person in Nevada or Oregon. Since the claim Ford is making. Is the trucking industry is only back to 60/% of pre-covid numbers.. If this is accurate, I am guessing states like CA’s two major shipping ports Long Beach Oakland/Richmond have overseas cargo competing for drivers and hence my additional delays… So the long and short is my truck which is built may take 8-10 more weeks before I can take delivery..: I am a day one reservation holder and still getting screwed by ford… the ineptitude of the person in charge of logistics is epic.. I am betting this entire process was done with a blind fold a few darts and a dart board with respect to builds and shipping
You left out the drinking while throwing the darts.

CRC

Reaction score
I received a confirmation email from Ford on Thursday that my Raptor has shipped. Now let’s see if it gets to the dealership in a timely manner.
Mine was in transit over two months ago , still not delivered . This really take the joy out of my purchase !

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I agree, I was scheduled for 9/5, now 10/6.... if the trains stop, who know when I'll see it....
It’s crazy how this has been nonstop delays. I know a few people here that ordered the regular Bronco over 2 years ago just now got it

Sheppsie

Reaction score
Just checking on if anyone has any new information about their orders??
My dealers Ford rep told me 2 months ago that production would be scheduled by November, now she no longer works for Ford and was told yesterday my order will likely be pushed into a 2023 model year. Has anyone heard if ANY BRaptors have been built other than the preproduction ones?