Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

sunpro2010

Reaction score
So who is the lucky one that got their BRaptor?
1769C7DC-F061-4CDC-905E-AEF15885C482.jpeg

Reaction score
If you look at the month of September on the bronco calendar ford sent out it is Raptor month and has a raptor running across the landscape. So my theory is that since we have seen the pictures of alot of raptors built sitting at ford and people have said their raptors are built waiting to be shipped and alot of people's orders have been pushed to September. I think ford has planned all along to have raptors built and released all at one time during the month of September. At least that's my conspiracy theory and I'm sticking to it.

Attachments

• 20220901_130132.jpg
    20220901_130132.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 99

JOPO

Reaction score
If you look at the month of September on the bronco calendar ford sent out it is Raptor month and has a raptor running across the landscape. So my theory is that since we have seen the pictures of alot of raptors built sitting at ford and people have said their raptors are built waiting to be shipped and alot of people's orders have been pushed to September. I think ford has planned all along to have raptors built and released all at one time during the month of September. At least that's my conspiracy theory and I'm sticking to it.
I’ll go with that. Got nothing else to go by

Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer. Blend day 9-7!! This is the first time I’ve had a build day not a build week.
[/QUO
Congratulations, if your blend date is 9/7 they already started on it. Your build date will be earlier and you should have a window sticker. Did you check ford tracking

sunpro2010

Reaction score
I’ll let y’all know Wednesday 9-7 if mine builds.

On another note who knows a trustworthy shipping company to get mine from NC to Utah?

CRC

Reaction score
I was told by my Dealer September 1 was my ship date ? I am hoping it arrives soon ? I was told they are holding orders to release first batch at the same time , so think you are spot on !