Wildtrak vs Raptor Side By Side

funkified

Reaction score
Nice visual of the width/height increase! Girthy!

2022_Ford_Bronco_Raptor_18-comparo.jpg

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Still, the Raptor is so much meaner and bigger. One could update the Wildtrak, but I'd take the Raptor of it any day!
Agree. Give me the B Raptor over all the options right now (jeep, bronco, etc)! It just has that look of a Bad A compared to the rest

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I had a Wildtrak with upgrades on order to put it almost right at $60,000, but the Raptor has all that plus so much more. Adding $15k (25%) to what I was ready to pay for the Wildtrak is totally worth it to me.

So how does it work with you Golden Ticket? When the order banks open up, do you even need to lift a finger? Is your order already in before they even open it?

Bukin 67

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
So how does it work with you Golden Ticket? When the order banks open up, do you even need to lift a finger? Is your order already in before they even open it?
I'm really not sure. I went on the Ford site and built it, sent it in to my dealer rep and now waiting for ordering to open up in a couple weeks. Possibly as early as next week, they just said March.
In the email to the dealer, I just told them that if there was anything further I needed to do to let me know. I'm sure I'll need to meet with them to finalize, pay a deposit, etc.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm really now sure. I went on the Ford site and built it, sent it in to my dealer rep and now waiting for ordering to open up in a couple weeks. Possibly as early as next week, they just said March.
In the email to the dealer, I just told them that if there was anything further I needed to do to let me know. I'm sure I'll need to meet with them to finalize, pay a deposit, etc.

Cool. Keep us posted.

So what did you build? Ok to share it?

Bukin 67

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Cool. Keep us posted.

So what did you build? Ok to share it?
The build is pretty easy since so much is standard. I kept the wheels that come with it. I'll end up putting beadlocks on it.
I added:
Lux package (the only way you can get the built in garage door opener and phone charging pad)
Keyless entry
Interior Carbon Fiber Pack
Storage - Roof Bag, Second Row Panel

This put it at $75,945

bulldog17

Reaction score
Just got back from a dealer. Wanted 10k adm said no thanks. He came down to 5k. He also said, if he gave me a price on my 17 scab frap that could change in the 7-8 month delivery time. Then told me he would order it for no money down and if I didn't like the numbers when it came in, I walk and he was confident it would sell.
I said thankyou and left.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just got back from a dealer. Wanted 10k adm said no thanks. He came down to 5k. He also said, if he gave me a price on my 17 scab frap that could change in the 7-8 month delivery time. Then told me he would order it for no money down and if I didn't like the numbers when it came in, I walk and he was confident it would sell.
I said thankyou and left.

Of course he would want you to order it. He would hope you would walk away after it came in as he could then put a $20k ADM on it. Are you thinking of trading your f150 Raptor for the Bronco Raptor?

bulldog17

Reaction score
Was thinking about it. If all the numbers worked. But with delays adms and other unforseen problems, I'm leaning away from it.
All the above are what is driving the high trade values. So, I figured why not check it out.

Bukin 67

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Not a bad price at all. Just hope your dealer doesn't add ADM to it. :S
My dealer could only say that he was 90% sure it will be MSRP. He needed to hear from Ford regarding the MSRP guidelines. This was last week. I can always change to a dealer that won't charge adm - according to Ford.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My dealer could only say that he was 90% sure it will be MSRP. He needed to hear from Ford regarding the MSRP guidelines. This was last week. I can always change to a dealer that won't charge adm - according to Ford.

Are ADMs subject to do the dealers decision to raise it or keep it MSRP? The ADMs are what the dealer keeps from themselves. Ford doesn't get any of that, right?

bulldog17

Reaction score
Dealer puts their own price above msrp.
The dealer today told me, Ford isn't sending cars for him to sell. I guess he feels he will upcharge on smaller sales volume.....

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Dealer puts their own price above msrp.
The dealer today told me, Ford isn't sending cars for him to sell. I guess he feels he will upcharge on smaller sales volume.....

So sounds like that dealer is on the bottom of Ford's list..