Who’s ordering FRaptor R?

CRC

Reaction score
I talked with a dealer in north NJ about ordering one, he said not able to yet but there will be a $40k markup. He sold his 3 Braptor allotments for $50k markup each.
I think that will be the norm for ADM .

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
crazy, I could order a TRX today from my local dodge store at MSRP, I'm not sure this raptor would be worth all the extra msrp and adm.

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
The dealer I used for my Braptor order said good luck, they haven't even heard about allocations yet, but he did say Braptor should be scheduled this week or next for a build week.
I talked to another dealer, I call him Alibaba, he said +$40K will get an order in the system. He also said he sold his 3 Braptor allocations for +$50K. I don't think he can actually place the order yet, just sucking people into getting on a list.

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
So today Alibaba called back to tell me the price jumped $10K to +$50K, and a $10K deposit to get on the list early. He said they don't know how many allocations they will get but they will definitely one so I will want to be first on the list. So that's $173K including tax, I'm going to pass for now.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
I talked with a dealer in north NJ about ordering one, he said not able to yet but there will be a $40k markup. He sold his 3 Braptor allotments for $50k markup each.
Remember those dealers when things die down and only patronize the ones that honored MSRP. I hate this mark up mess

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
The dealer I used for my Braptor order said good luck, they haven't even heard about allocations yet, but he did say Braptor should be scheduled this week or next for a build week.
I talked to another dealer, I call him Alibaba, he said +$40K will get an order in the system. He also said he sold his 3 Braptor allocations for +$50K. I don't think he can actually place the order yet, just sucking people into getting on a list.
Ya my dealer I bought my 22 FRaptor from said they don't know if/how many allocations they will get. They don't take orders without an allocation for it, if every dealer did that we wouldnt have all this people upset about orders that never get filled...

Haredog

Reaction score
So yeah, i'm one of the knuckleheads that ordered a Raptor R. I have a Bronco Raptor coming in and have had the VIN since 4/15. Build week has changed from 6/13 numerous times to now BW of 8/15. Had to pay a $30K ADM. Sold my Badlands Squatch on BAT for a slight profit (really liked it by the way as I had it Whipple Tomahawk tuned, Roush CAI and Magnaflow exhaust) but was offered the Braptor and went for it. If it ever arrives, I probably would have kept it but was offered the Raptor R and it is the ideal truck for pulling RV, SeaDoo and utility trailer which all weigh close to the limit of the Braptor. My config for the Braptor is Iconic Silver, black leather interior, lux and all options but no orange seatbelts or keyless entry keypad.

Raptor R is;
Ordered 7/19/2022
Priority 10
Oxford White (there's a reason)
Yes on Graphics
Moonroof/tailgate package
Spray-in bedliner.
Wish I was paying MSRP which is $111,340 + $30K ADM
Confirmation Email from Ford while I was sitting at the dealer.

All this logic sounds reasonable until they both sit in the driveway...

Dealer and I were laughing and wondering which would arrive first. The Braptor or Raptor R. Who knows? Maybe the ultimate Ford Parlay.

OP
OP
sunpro2010

sunpro2010

Reaction score
So yeah, i'm one of the knuckleheads that ordered a Raptor R. I have a Bronco Raptor coming in and have had the VIN since 4/15. Build week has changed from 6/13 numerous times to now BW of 8/15. Had to pay a $30K ADM. Sold my Badlands Squatch on BAT for a slight profit (really liked it by the way as I had it Whipple Tomahawk tuned, Roush CAI and Magnaflow exhaust) but was offered the Braptor and went for it. If it ever arrives, I probably would have kept it but was offered the Raptor R and it is the ideal truck for pulling RV, SeaDoo and utility trailer which all weigh close to the limit of the Braptor. My config for the Braptor is Iconic Silver, black leather interior, lux and all options but no orange seatbelts or keyless entry keypad.

Raptor R is;
Ordered 7/19/2022
Priority 10
Oxford White (there's a reason)
Yes on Graphics
Moonroof/tailgate package
Spray-in bedliner.
Wish I was paying MSRP which is $111,340 + $30K ADM
Confirmation Email from Ford while I was sitting at the dealer.

All this logic sounds reasonable until they both sit in the driveway...

Dealer and I were laughing and wondering which would arrive first. The Braptor or Raptor R. Who knows? Maybe the ultimate Ford Parlay.
Congratulations! I would order one if it wasn’t for my dealer not being sure if he will get a allocation. Maybe I should try some other for dealers around.

Hawkeye

Reaction score
I have a 2013 Roush Raptor and am VERY interested in a 2023 Raptor R. I am in Canada and they do not allow dealer mark ups on new vehicles. In fact, I have a friend who owns an SVT Ford Dealership and may even get it a discount. We'll see. Stay tuned....

jzweedyk

Reaction score
Good luck. Just visited a big Ford dealership in PNW and they are only getting one this year, and they want $50K adm. My friend in Ohio was on the list to buy one, and he told them no after the dealer wanted a $50k adm. So it appears you can get one, you just have to pay.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many of the guys on FRF are claiming they are getting MSRP deals on the Raptor R, but I'm skeptical. Many probably will if they have a great relationship with the dealer, but $25K+ ADM seems to be the norm, and $50K is not uncommon at all. First year I'd bet most will have to pay an ADM, but with inflation, etc. it might help cool that ADM some.

I'm trying to decide if $25K ADM is worth it on a BRaptor. I told the dealer I'd go $15K over, but they are stuck at $25K over. I'm just not there yet...