What's up gang - from NY

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
Hey everyone - hoping to pull off some magic and grab an unused golden ticket - should have an answer this week. Hope to be able to spend alot of time here

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone - hoping to pull off some magic and grab an unused golden ticket - should have an answer this week. Hope to be able to spend alot of time here

Welcome to the forum! Unused Golden Ticket? Are you buying a golden ticket order from someone or just have a connection at a dealer?

Of course keep us updated. Look forward on see how things work out for you!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Interested on how you are gonna try and snag a GT. Jealous if you are able to, but would be cool to see you get it

OP
OP
Johnny Mo

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
So I was able to pick up an "earned allocation unit" from my dealer. They got 6 GT's and 1 earned. In short - I was the guy who worked with them to secure an invoice deal for Bronco6G members and got them 90 new reservations, so they designated their extra allocation to me. I'm pretty stoked been wanting a Raptor since the OG F150 days. I'm ordered but no idea where I am in the batting order. From a reservation/GT perspective - I'm 7/7 at this place...hoping to see it late summer.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
So I was able to pick up an "earned allocation unit" from my dealer. They got 6 GT's and 1 earned. In short - I was the guy who worked with them to secure an invoice deal for Bronco6G members and got them 90 new reservations, so they designated their extra allocation to me. I'm pretty stoked been wanting a Raptor since the OG F150 days. I'm ordered but no idea where I am in the batting order. From a reservation/GT perspective - I'm 7/7 at this place...hoping to see it late summer.
Congrats man!

jtj

Reaction score
Since you worked with them to get all those reservation, hopefully they will be generous and not tack on too much of an ADM. My dealer was allocated 3 Bronco Raptors and is accepting builds. I guess you could say that I have a Golden Ticket as my initial reservation went in on July 14 of 2020. I was ready to build and order, but unfortunately, my dealer said that they would not consider any offer under $125,000. My Bronco Raptor then goes on the general market for $125,000+, and anyone can buy it regardless of having any reservation.

OP
OP
Johnny Mo

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
Since you worked with them to get all those reservation, hopefully they will be generous and not tack on too much of an ADM. My dealer was allocated 3 Bronco Raptors and is accepting builds. I guess you could say that I have a Golden Ticket as my initial reservation went in on July 14 of 2020. I was ready to build and order, but unfortunately, my dealer said that they would not consider any offer under $125,000. My Bronco Raptor then goes on the general market for $125,000+, and anyone can buy it regardless of having any reservation.
No ADM and not MSRP - I'll just leave it at that. They are the most standup dealership I've ever done business with as an outsider. I say outsider because my wife is in the business and when I've bought cars from one of her places I'm always well taken care of. It wasn't until after I set this up and ordered that her group bought a different Ford dealership but they haven't exactly been tripping over themselves to help me get a Raptor at all.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No ADM and not MSRP - I'll just leave it at that. They are the most standup dealership I've ever done business with as an outsider. I say outsider because my wife is in the business and when I've bought cars from one of her places I'm always well taken care of. It wasn't until after I set this up and ordered that her group bought a different Ford dealership but they haven't exactly been tripping over themselves to help me get a Raptor at all.
So awesome. Good business like that goes a long ways.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

So you passed on it then?

TRW22

Reaction score

Wow, I missed this one. So you help the dealer get 90 orders in for the regular Bronco to get that last GT! Good for you! I hope they gave you a good deal on the Raptor.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Is that a ducati xDiavel in your profile pic? Sweet. Post a pic or two if you don't mind. Enjoy the toys, YOLO

OP
OP
Johnny Mo

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
Is that a ducati xDiavel in your profile pic? Sweet. Post a pic or two if you don't mind. Enjoy the toys, YOLO
That is exactly what it is.
20200405_201629-COLLAGE.jpg