Vin information gives finished build date?

BRAndrew

Reaction score
Read somewhere (can’t remember where honestly) but it said something about if you look up your vin number of your Bronco Raptor it will give you when it is supposed to be built. Is this true for any of you that have gotten to build yours?

OP
OP
BRAndrew

BRAndrew

Reaction score
Sorry if this already on the site somewhere because it could have been here where I read about it lol

Rick

Reaction score
Read somewhere (can’t remember where honestly) but it said something about if you look up your vin number of your Bronco Raptor it will give you when it is supposed to be built. Is this true for any of you that have gotten to build yours?
I had VIN and projected production date on original Badlands order. Never saw an actual build date. I’m not sure what happened. It doesn’t matter to me though because that dealer placed the order without my permission. We ordered from another dealer but never received a VIN from that order. I’m very curious about the production schedule (like most folks are).

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry if this already on the site somewhere because it could have been here where I read about it lol

Its your order number. There is a url you can use with your order number that will allow you to see your order details and to see if ypu.usve a build date. I'll find the url as it was posted some on this site.

OP
OP
BRAndrew

BRAndrew

Reaction score
I had VIN and projected production date on original Badlands order. Never saw an actual build date. I’m not sure what happened. It doesn’t matter to me though because that dealer placed the order without my permission. We ordered from another dealer but never received a VIN from that order. I’m very curious about the production schedule (like most folks are).
Interesting. So you could never knew what was going on with your badlands after you put it in? How long did it take to get your Badlands from order to delivery?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Interesting. So you could never knew what was going on with your badlands after you put it in? How long did it take to get your Badlands from order to delivery?

I think he may have switched his order to a Raptor and never got the Badlands.

BroncoGo!

Reaction score
Traditionally you won't get a build date, even with a VIN, if the new model hasn't been released for production.

Once it does then the production schedule system tools are fed the pending data and orders (for general production/dealer allocation & specific customer builds) start to populate that system. Then dealers and customers can get estimated production dates.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Traditionally you won't get a build date, even with a VIN, if the new model hasn't been released for production.

Once it does then the production schedule system tools are fed the pending data and orders (for general production/dealer allocation & specific customer builds) start to populate that system. Then dealers and customers can get estimated production dates.
Makes sense. Are you a golden ticket holder?