Raptor Maine-ia!

mbelan427

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Hello from Maine! New to the forum but excited to ride along with everyone on their Raptor journey. It’s been a while for me, my FE reservation was never picked up but I was lucky enough to convert it to a Raptor order back in March. Recently received a vin# and order code with a production date so I’m cautiously optimistic Ford is finally going to come through…fingers crossed!!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello from Maine! New to the forum but excited to ride along with everyone on their Raptor journey. It’s been a while for me, my FE reservation was never picked up but I was lucky enough to convert it to a Raptor order back in March. Recently received a vin# and order code with a production date so I’m cautiously optimistic Ford is finally going to come through…fingers crossed!!

Nice! So you werent a golden ticket holder but were still able to get converted over?

Post up details of your order of you can.

OP
OP
mbelan427

mbelan427

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Hi Shaggy,
I'm not sure what constitutes a "Golden Ticket" so I can't really say for certain. All I know is that I had an original reservation for a First Edition that was never picked up to be built so Ford gave the option to keep the reservation active so it could be applied to a future Bronco order. After some discussions with my dealer, I elected to not place an order for a Bronco last fall based on the speculation that a Raptor version would be revealed late 22' or early 23'. In October, I received another promotion email from Ford as I'm sure many others did indicating some of the upcoming Bronco updates which confirmed a Raptor and Everglades version coming available in limited quantities. Fast forward to late January of this year and I received another email from Ford indicating that "You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Raptor Bronco" The email requested that I select whether I would be interested and I of course said yes. The email was very clear that there was no guarantee. In mid February I received a follow-up email letting me know that my reservation was selected as being eligible for the opportunity to order the Raptor once the open order banks opened in March.

So, that's the long story behind the process I went through to obtain the option to order. It's been a long couple of years being extremely patient with Ford! Hopefully it all works out in the end and proves to be well worth the wait. Now I'm curious how long it will take to receive it once it goes into production? I'll keep you posted.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Shaggy,
I'm not sure what constitutes a "Golden Ticket" so I can't really say for certain. All I know is that I had an original reservation for a First Edition that was never picked up to be built so Ford gave the option to keep the reservation active so it could be applied to a future Bronco order. After some discussions with my dealer, I elected to not place an order for a Bronco last fall based on the speculation that a Raptor version would be revealed late 22' or early 23'. In October, I received another promotion email from Ford as I'm sure many others did indicating some of the upcoming Bronco updates which confirmed a Raptor and Everglades version coming available in limited quantities. Fast forward to late January of this year and I received another email from Ford indicating that "You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Raptor Bronco" The email requested that I select whether I would be interested and I of course said yes. The email was very clear that there was no guarantee. In mid February I received a follow-up email letting me know that my reservation was selected as being eligible for the opportunity to order the Raptor once the open order banks opened in March.

So, that's the long story behind the process I went through to obtain the option to order. It's been a long couple of years being extremely patient with Ford! Hopefully it all works out in the end and proves to be well worth the wait. Now I'm curious how long it will take to receive it once it goes into production? I'll keep you posted.

Patient you truly have been. Yes, so by what you have said, you are a golden ticket holder. You were selected by Ford the ability to change your order to a Raptor. Not many were so lucky as alot of people in your shows choose to switch but then were denied by Ford for some reason or another.

Golden ticket holders like yourself were first in line to order a Bronco Raptor, so congrats!

Care to share your details on what goodies you ordered with your Raptor?

Extreme5

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! So glad you were able to be selected. Any word on if your dealer will do a mark up on your Raptor?

MR88

Reaction score
Hi Shaggy,

Yep, you are a golden ticket holder. Congrats!

MR88

Reaction score
MR88, I forgot, but did you have a Golden Ticket and give it up?

No, I never got one. I put an order in but now waiting for my dealer to get back with me as they had 2 allocations and I believe I got one. Just not 100% sure yet on all of it but I have been on them every week.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Hi Shaggy,

You are a golden ticket holder, congrats!! Hope you get it soon and share it on here. Welcome to the forum. What color are you ordering?

OP
OP
mbelan427

mbelan427

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! So glad you were able to be selected. Any word on if your dealer will do a mark up on your Raptor?
Fortunately I have a good relationship with my dealer and their as excited as I am to get one of these. There isn't going to be any additional dealer mark-up thankfully.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Fortunately I have a good relationship with my dealer and their as excited as I am to get one of these. There isn't going to be any additional dealer mark-up thankfully.

Lucky you! That's awesome. Have you received an email from Ford confirming your order yet?

JOPO

Reaction score
No, I never got one. I put an order in but now waiting for my dealer to get back with me as they had 2 allocations and I believe I got one. Just not 100% sure yet on all of it but I have been on them every week.
Same .. I put my order in and also waiting for my dealer to get back with more info. They had 5 allocations and "say" I got one . I've also been on them but they keep reassuring me everything is good, but they just keep telling me to wait and be patient and don't worry i'm good. lol

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Same .. I put my order in and also waiting for my dealer to get back with more info. They had 5 allocations and "say" I got one . I've also been on them but they keep reassuring me everything is good, but they just keep telling me to wait and be patient and don't worry i'm good. lol

Sounds just like mine! Did you get a Golden Ticket(where you had an order for a normal Bronco that never got built and Ford gave you the option to change it to a Raptor)?

Welcome to the forum btw.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
And that is the way it should be, congratulations aagain!

JOPO

Reaction score
Sounds just like mine! Did you get a Golden Ticket(where you had an order for a normal Bronco that never got built and Ford gave you the option to change it to a Raptor)?

Welcome to the forum btw.
Yes that’s exactly what happened , strange or maybe not that the dealership hasn’t asked for a down payment or anything but promises me I have an allocation for the dealerships Raptors. We shall see