Price of 2011 6.2l SVT RAPTOR SUPER CAB ONLY 6K MILES.

OP
OP
G

Gofast

Reaction score
Possibly buying, no moon roof or high end stereo. 1 and 1/2 doors. But has Roush tune, Roush cold air intake and Roush exhaust. Original sticker is 43,000 and change. It is absolutely brand new condition, indoors storage hand wash only and never in rain or off road. Updated factory 17" wheels w new B.F. Goodrich tires. Bright blue Grey leather.

funkified

Reaction score
gotcha, no moon roof is a plus as it would not see the drainage/rust issues. That sounds like a crazy find. I have 13' SCAB but in considerably worse condition lol. That sounds like a collector piece.

Heres a comparable from bring a trailer. Its almost like the one you're looking at minus the blue interior lol

OP
OP
G

Gofast

Reaction score
Yes that's it, so 52 is nuts? What is it worth I'm not looking to steal it just don't want to overpay. Banks also are giving me a hard time.

funkified

Reaction score
banks are prob giving you a hard time cause its old and they dont like to finance once its past a certain age. Honestly in todays market, my first guess was about $50k. To me thats a lot of cash for a 12 year old (albeit pristine truck). Depends what you want to do with it. If it were me I'd find a bit cheaper thats still clean, you have money for mods that way if you think you want to start throwing stuff on it. Parts arent cheap, Raptor tax is a real thing!

Id also aim for the 13-14 model years as there were beneficial updates.

Also, ask yourself if you really want a SCAB or a SCREW.

funkified

Reaction score
Raptor tax = Life with a Raptor costs more than your conventional truck. Such as the truck itself, gas, general maintenance, cost of oem parts and aftermarket parts etc..

OP
OP
G

Gofast

Reaction score
Gotcha, I think thats a given I'm just trying to justify spending 50k on a used 2011 Ford

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, but like @funkified, once you get a Raptor, you should sign up on FRF as it will have alot more info there then here about the F150.

How did you find us here thought? Always curious about that. ;)

OP
OP
G

Gofast

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, but like @funkified, once you get a Raptor, you should sign up on FRF as it will have alot more info there then here about the F150.

How did you find us here thought? Always curious about that. ;)
I just needed help and hoped there was forums for these trucks

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
2011 svt raptor super cab 6.2l only 6k miles low options list. How much it worth?
I'd try to stay close ~$40k or pass $50K seems excessive for a 2011 even if such low miles, just my opinion. Keep in mind seals and belts etc actually in worse shape with such low miles so plan on some work even with low miles.

Come check out our Ford Raptor forum, thought this thread may be useful to you if considering it as a collector:
2011-production-numbers-scabs-vs-screws.10878