Potential new member.

MDJAK

Reaction score
So I’ve been a member of the F150 raptor forum for a few years now. I love the bronco Raptor. Just test drove 2024 today for the first time the only drawback I see are the lack of cooled seats and rather small gas tank. it would be nice if it had cooling vents for the backseat but other than my three dogs, I don’t have any passengers back there on my F150 raptor, Gen3 with 28,000 miles, a 2022.
They had a shelter green there, which is a beautiful color, but it did not have power seats. The sticker was 90. They were willing to come off 1000. They had the bluish gray one, I don’t remember the name of the color. It was fully loaded in the sticker was 101k. They were also willing to come off 1000 on that. It cost me 38,000 in total.

I don’t really do any offloading, but that’s because where I live there is no availability of it. I have driven my past Raptors out to Moab a couple of times, but I don’t really see that happening again.

How many here have gone from an F150 wrapped to a bronco raptor. Did you ever look back? Wish you hadn’t? Super glad you did? Thanks for all your help and advice. I’m very close to pulling the trigger.

ScottsSpoiledWife

Reaction score
If you want the ventilation seats, check out Katzkin and expect to spend 3k. I added them to my Badlands but not sure if I will in my Raptor. They produce a chill to the butt but not the same as factory. It’s almost as if they recirculate the air in the cabin.