On its way!

kelcouri

Reaction score
Don’t mind me asking . What did you sell it for ?
Too cheap. Lol. 103,800. Im happy making some money and letting someone else enjoy it. Its hard not to keep it but dont have room in my garage and have a Rivian so didnt need two 80 thousand dollar vehicles, just wanted 2. Told my wife she could drive the Bronco but she said i had to change the color. Lol

Rick

Reaction score
My wife an I went to dealership this to see someone else take delivery of theirs. How pathetic are we?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nice pic .. I’m jealous Im supposed to take delivery in a few weeks. Does everybody get a picture sent of there Braptor on the assembly line? I haven’t gotten anything, makes me wonder 💭 💭 if it’s really coming

I was surprised I got a pic as it was basically the first email I received from FORD(my dealer was handling on the emails and updates). I thought it was pretty cool the sent over the pic. They also sent me a link to a YT video of it but I could never open it as it was saying it was private.

Rick

Reaction score
Not at all!! You get to see it close up?
We did. It was still covered in shipping plastic and it was dark and rainy but we still enjoyed looking in and around. Definitely pushed the excitement of getting one back up a little. It was nice talking to the owner, ordered after us but was a reservation holder.

JOPO

Reaction score
My wife an I went to dealership this to see someone else take delivery of theirs. How pathetic are we?
Not pathetic at all. I’ve been to all the dealerships and only dealerships that have a Braptor in my area to take a look several times. I also get to hear the good and bad salesmen give me the rundown of what I already know. Then I tell them I really like it but the 60-$70,000 markup is a bit much. The look on their face 😳Lol

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Its orange. I pick it up Friday but actually sold it already. It waa hard to sell after seeing it at dealership but i got a Rivian a few months back. Need the truck bed
It looks red in the photo but I do see it now because the chili pepper red has its unique look

kelcouri

Reaction score
the price hasnt changed they only added destination charge of like $1500
When i built it base was 68500 and with options it came out to 77900. When i waa sent the window sticker by ford the base was like 73 something and with options around 84000. Price went up from 2022 to 2023 model

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
From time of receiving confirmation from Ford till shipping confirmation how long did it take ?

It's different now. I ordered mine when the banks opened up in March, and it got to the dealership 2 weeks ago. So around 8 months? I think the times maybe different now as I am seeing more of them getting to the dealerships faster then before.