Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Would be cool and I have a feeling they will add one eventually, but I think the twin turbo v6 works well with it.
Would be amazing if they put a V8 in it. The irony is I had an 84' Bronco with the 5.0L, 302ci V8 and it was a dog :)

MR88

Reaction score
Yeah, make about 2 or 3 generations and then a Bronco Raptor R......seems to have worked once.....heh

It hasn't worked yet as there isn't really still an official announcement on the Raptor R.

Bet if/when they finally come out with the Ford Raptor R and its successful, we will see a bronco version of it much quicker then 2 Gens away.

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Maybe a full size version as well and this one can have the V8. I mean if you can have a mustang Mach E EV why not a full size Bronco as well.
1643413099685.png

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It hasn't worked yet as there isn't really still an official announcement on the Raptor R.

Bet if/when they finally come out with the Ford Raptor R and its successful, we will see a bronco version of it much quicker then 2 Gens away.

I believe the Raptor R will be very successful, as you can see how many Raptor owners are jumping over to the TRX(www.trx-froum.com - plugging it!). It just depends on how Ford pushes the Raptor R and if they make it a very limited production truck, which I think will be a stupid idea if they do.

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
I believe the Raptor R will be very successful, as you can see how many Raptor owners are jumping over to the TRX(www.trx-froum.com - plugging it!). It just depends on how Ford pushes the Raptor R and if they make it a very limited production truck, which I think will be a stupid idea if they do.
If they make the Raptor R pricing the same as the TRX they will sell as many as they can make! I'm definitely in if I can find a dealer without ADM

Members online

No members online now.