No mark ups!

Rick

Reaction score
I heard someone paid $150,000 for a BRaptor in Alabama yesterday. A fool and his money, as the saying goes.
Our on stupidly is the only reason ADMs Still exist. I would love to have ours today but I’ve already walked away from several below $107000. For close to $30,000 I can continue to wait. I love the way it drives and handles the rough stuff, but it’s still just a ride. The vehicles we have now will see us through until ours arrives or the craziness passes, whichever comes first.

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
man, its a real shame the prices got jacked up even more. does it count if the old sticker is 80 and the new sticker is 87? but you pay 7 over off of the old price? lol

OP
OP
R

Rick

Reaction score
I understand cost of manufacturing going up, I may not like it but I understand it. The ADM is not a necessary cost. It’s a created cost that we only pay to get it NOW.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I understand cost of manufacturing going up, I may not like it but I understand it. The ADM is not a necessary cost. It’s a created cost that we only pay to get it NOW.

Yea, to be the first to get one. Even with a friend deal, I was going to pay $15k over sticker. With the prices where they still are now, I could have driven it for a few months and then sold it for probably a $15k profit. :p

OP
OP
R

Rick

Reaction score
I’ve walked on several at the $100k range. A lot are listed at $115k but mostly setting.

getbit

Reaction score
I just purchased a new 2023 Braptor (New Year’s Eve) at a strong discount and as of today, the dealer is still showing discounts on 4 different Braptors that they have on the ground.
Anyone interested, I can pass along the dealer and my salesman info.
Just let them know I sent you.

nthdegreen

Reaction score
I just purchased a new 2023 Braptor (New Year’s Eve) at a strong discount and as of today, the dealer is still showing discounts on 4 different Braptors that they have on the ground.
Anyone interested, I can pass along the dealer and my salesman info.
Just let them know I sent you.

Hey bud can you please shoot me the dealer info. NthDegreen@gmail

Michael

Reaction score
I heard someone paid $150,000 for a BRaptor in Alabama yesterday. A fool and his money, as the saying goes.
Our on stupidly is the only reason ADMs Still exist. I would love to have ours today but I’ve already walked away from several below $107000. For close to $30,000 I can continue to wait. I love the way it drives and handles the rough stuff, but it’s still just a ride. The vehicles we have now will see us through until ours arrives or the craziness passes, whichever comes first.
Are you wanting a bronco raptor

ckjbraptor

Reaction score
It is supply and demand my friends. I have been auto Driver/collector of hard to find and get vehicles for 20+ years. The best and only way to abound these mark ups is to be a loyal customer to your brand(s). As a ford guy and a Porsche guy I have never paid a mark up. But, especially with hard to get vehicles I buy them to drive them and my dealers know that. I’m not trying to turn around f snd make a quick buck. There are much easier ways to do that. By the time you pay taxes, etc., etc. is nearly impossible to make money on cars unless you can get those rare one of very few. Those are typically in figure range. So buy it and drive it. They’re not made to be collected.I’m

Michael

Reaction score
I have 2 bronco Raptors 7500.00 below msrp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241014_191839_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241014_191839_Chrome.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.