New and looking for Accessories - KS

BRaptorDr

Reaction score
Just closed on a Area 51. Delivery next week and looking to accessorize with soft top + sunshade. Door/roof hauler for home and any other must haves. We will do some off-roading at "The Loop" in the Ozarks but it's mostly going to be my daily driver and curb jumper. Also plan to color match fenders and make the F O R D Area 51.

Attachments

• IMG_7768.jpeg
    IMG_7768.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 107

Johnny Raptor

Reaction score
Just closed on an Area 51. Delivery next week and looking to accessorize with soft top + sunshade. Door/roof hauler for home and any other must haves. We will do some off-roading at "The Loop" in the Ozarks but it's mostly going to be my daily driver and curb jumper. Also plan to color match fenders and make the F O R D Area 51.
Great looking Raptor! Welcome to the club!

TX Braptor

Reaction score
Congrats on the new Braptor!!
Check out these replacement fenders that you could paint to color match. I wish they had the concept completed to see them installed vs renderings but I think this company has a pretty good reputation. Def looks better in rendering than the massive OEM flares, at least IMO

Grey Goose

Reaction score
Just closed on a Area 51. Delivery next week and looking to accessorize with soft top + sunshade. Door/roof hauler for home and any other must haves. We will do some off-roading at "The Loop" in the Ozarks but it's mostly going to be my daily driver and curb jumper. Also plan to color match fenders and make the F O R D Area 51.

I don't think I have seen a color matched fenders in Area 51 yet. Post it up when you do! Welcome to the forum as well!

OP
OP
B

BRaptorDr

Reaction score
Got off a plane and rushed home to see it. Took it for a 10 min ride at sunset and was blown away. This is beyond incredible. The amount of work and passion that went into this machine is over the top. I have a 2018 Raptor with 80k miles and have done the Raptor course in Utah. The truck isn't even close in terms of fun. Can't wait to learn every feature on this machine.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome the forum. Looking forward to hearing everything you add and how your thoughts of the BRap are.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Got off a plane and rushed home to see it. Took it for a 10 min ride at sunset and was blown away. This is beyond incredible. The amount of work and passion that went into this machine is over the top. I have a 2018 Raptor with 80k miles and have done the Raptor course in Utah. The truck isn't even close in terms of fun. Can't wait to learn every feature on this machine.

So wait, you had more fun in your Braptor then the Fraptor? Is it due to the newer bells and whistles it has?