Is the Bronco Raptor worth $17,000 more than the Bronco Sasquatch?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No doubt ! I really didn’t want a Bronco till I seen the Bronco Raptor

Same here. I did like the look of them, but just never was interested in getting one. Now, with the Raptor coming out, I am a little more interested in the normal ones as well. So if I find a decently priced used one, I might jump on it until my Raptor is built.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No doubt ! I really didn’t want a Bronco till I seen the Bronco Raptor
Not a fan of the bronco sport. It’s too small. I do like the badlands and Sasquatch’s though. Especially when they have the lift on them. But I’m the same way about not really thinking I would want one til the BRap came out

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Not a fan of the bronco sport. It’s too small. I do like the badlands and Sasquatch’s though. Especially when they have the lift on them. But I’m the same way about not really thinking I would want one til the BRap came out
I wish they didn't call the bronco sport a bronco. Too many people think that is a bronco when you talk about them. I remember when I had a Bronco reservation, my buddies were like "I saw one the other day" and it looks so small etc. I'd have to explain that had to be the sport, no Broncos were out yet.

Kinda like back in the day the Bronco II...

Last edited:

CRC

Reaction score
I wish they didn't call the bronco sport a bronco. Too many people think that is a bronco when you talk about them. I remember when i had a Bronco reservation, my buddies were like "I saw one the other day" and it looks os small etc. I'd have to explain that had to be the sport, no Broncos were out yet.

Kinda like back in the day the Bronco II...
Yeah , happened to my wife . I had to show her a video of the Braptor to get interested . This will actually be her daily driver , I‘m waiting on my Gen 3 37PP to get delivered next month ? I hope

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Yeah , happened to my wife . I had to show her a video of the Braptor to get interested . This will actually be her daily driver , I‘m waiting on my Gen 3 37PP to get delivered next month ? I hope
You will love your Gen3, I love mine. She is going to have a badass daily as well. Looking forward to seeing your Raptor collection :)