Hello!

johnnyrare

Reaction score
Hello all my name is Johnny! I am a New member with a bronco wildtrack order dated 11/16/2021

Tried for months to get a raptor order in with zero success. Hoping for a 2024 if anything lol can’t find a single dealer in NYC area selling for MSRP or willing to put an order in even if it gets bumped etc

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello all my name is Johnny! I am a New member with a bronco wildtrack order dated 11/16/2021

Tried for months to get a raptor order in with zero success. Hoping for a 2024 if anything lol can’t find a single dealer in NYC area selling for MSRP or willing to put an order in even if it gets bumped etc
Welcome to the forum! It’s definitely been tough for a lot of people to get behind the wheel of the BRap. Hopefully you get a chance to get your order in in the near future.

On your Bronco Wildtrack, did you get it or still waiting for it to be built/delivered?

OP
OP
J

johnnyrare

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It’s definitely been tough for a lot of people to get behind the wheel of the BRap. Hopefully you get a chance to get your order in in the near future.

On your Bronco Wildtrack, did you get it or still waiting for it to be built/delivered?
Still waiting. I ordered form Brewster ford. My sales lady is amazing. I email her very month asking the status and she is quick to reply. I knew going in she said don’t expect it for at least a year if your lucky lol

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Still waiting. I ordered form Brewster ford. My sales lady is amazing. I email her very month asking the status and she is quick to reply. I knew going in she said don’t expect it for at least a year if your lucky lol
Thats good to hear. At least she's proactive with you. Heard a lot of stories (personally too) that there is no communication at all. Hope you get it sooner than later 🙏

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait until people start getting them and sharing on here!