Hello - Glad to meet you all. From Western Wa.

Titanium5

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Original owner of a 2010 6.2L F150 Raptor. Familiar with the brand and will keep that one.

Raptor.jpg
Raptor1.jpg

Looking for information on the new Raptor. Wondering if I should order now or wait with supply chain, orders moving or canceling, inflation, dealer gouging, ect. So, I've come here to get the skinny on it all.

Live in Washington State on the west side so I have a few dealerships to choose from. Just want the easiest approach to order and get. No haggling, no after sales BS, etc.

Anyone have any decent experiences to share?

Thanks,
Titanium5

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Original owner of a 2010 6.2L F150 Raptor. Familiar with the brand and will keep that one.

View attachment 1111

Looking for information on the new Raptor. Wondering if I should order now or wait with supply chain, orders moving or canceling, inflation, dealer gouging, ect. So, I've come here to get the skinny on it all.

Live in Washington State on the west side so I have a few dealerships to choose from. Just want the easiest approach to order and get. No haggling, no after sales BS, etc.

Thanks,
Titanium5
Welcome to the site! There are quite a few members on here that have orders in and can give you their situation. The latest so far is that everyones order has been pushed back a few weeks. Most were already supposed to have them, but like everything else right now, there is a shortage...

OP
OP
Titanium5

Titanium5

Reaction score
Thanks @Iceman. I appreciate the response. I was just reading that thread.

My neighbor is a high up at Nissan and deals with the dealerships all the time. Pretty interesting insights I've gathered from him about that business.

I've heard a lot about price gouging and huge "Raptor" markups. My wife and I are used to the cost of "high end vehicles". The reflection in the back of the Raptor is a 2013 X5 M.

I get there are markups, but I also would like to find "fair". I don't need a Bronco Raptor, but it would be nice to have one and we're ready to pull the trigger if we can find a "fair dealer".

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

My neighbor is a high up at Nissan and deals with the dealerships all the time. Pretty interesting insights I've gathered from him about that business.

I've heard a lot about price gouging and huge "Raptor" markups. My wife and I are used to the cost of "high end vehicles". The reflection in the back of the Raptor is a 2013 X5 M.

I get there are markups, but I also would like to find "fair". I don't need a Bronco Raptor, but it would be nice to have one and we're ready to pull the trigger if we can find a "fair dealer".

I totally agree that I don't need a Bronco Raptor, but I want one. I'm in the order banks already but not sure when mine will be built. I believe all orders for all broncos are closed for 2022 but should be opening soon.

Why not just put an order in and just know it will be awhile before you even get it. By then, you can make that decision if you want to keep it or let it go.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

You are dead on. It’s unfortunate what’s happening with all the price gouging from these dealers. I get it’s a supply and demand situation, but some of the ADMs have been crazy! Really looking forward to seeing these out on the road so we can all start inputting our personal experiences with them. Hopefully the early orders are out by at least the end of the summer

TRW22

Reaction score

View attachment 1111 View attachment 1114

Thanks,
Titanium5

Welcome to the forum. Nice Raptor. You come over from FRF? You planning on selling/trading in your Raptor for the Raptor.