Hello All

OP
OP
S

SpeedRacer

Reaction score
Welcome! What color is your Raptor? What color are you thinking of getting in a Bronco Raptor?
Thank you. My current one is Lead Foot and I have a 2022 Atlas Blue coming. I'm only looking at Broncos because an opportunity just came up for me to get one so there's a lot of things I'm not sure about yet...like if I'm going to like it enough to sell my 2022 F150 Raptor. I know I'm not keeping both...that's just silly....right? I'm not sold on the Bronco engine, what do you think?

Turning Blue

Reaction score
Thank you. My current one is Lead Foot and I have a 2022 Atlas Blue coming. I'm only looking at Broncos because an opportunity just came up for me to get one so there's a lot of things I'm not sure about yet...like if I'm going to like it enough to sell my 2022 F150 Raptor. I know I'm not keeping both...that's just silly....right? I'm not sold on the Bronco engine, what do you think?
I haven't seen Atlas Blue in person, but it reminds me of my 2018 F150 that was Lightning Blue. I think it will look good on your 22.

For me, if I could only have an F150 Raptor or a Bronco Raptor it would be the F150. I'm waiting to see what kind of deal I can make on a Bronco Raptor before I make up my mind between keeping the 21 Mustang GT that I just bought at the end of December, or getting the Bronco Raptor. If I knew I might have an opportunity to buy the Bronco Raptor I would have held off on the Mustang, which I chose over a regular Bronco as a weekend vehicle. I drove a few different Broncos, with and without the Sasquatch package, soft and hard tops, and decided the Mustang had more of what I was looking for. But a Bronco Raptor is on a whole other level and may draw me in...lol.

I don't know much about the 3.0, but I'm hoping Ford has learned from the plastic oil pans and cam phasers, etc. and it will be good in its first year of production. Right now I need to chill until I find out on Friday if I'll get a good shot at a Bronco Raptor.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I haven't seen Atlas Blue in person, but it reminds me of my 2018 F150 that was Lightning Blue. I think it will look good on your 22.

For me, if I could only have an F150 Raptor or a Bronco Raptor it would be the F150. I'm waiting to see what kind of deal I can make on a Bronco Raptor before I make up my mind between keeping the 21 Mustang GT that I just bought at the end of December, or getting the Bronco Raptor. If I knew I might have an opportunity to buy the Bronco Raptor I would have held off on the Mustang, which I chose over a regular Bronco as a weekend vehicle. I drove a few different Broncos, with and without the Sasquatch package, soft and hard tops, and decided the Mustang had more of what I was looking for. But a Bronco Raptor is on a whole other level and may draw me in...lol.

I don't know much about the 3.0, but I'm hoping Ford has learned from the plastic oil pans and cam phasers, etc. and it will be good in its first year of production. Right now I need to chill until I find out on Friday if I'll get a good shot at a Bronco Raptor.

So you would keep the mustang and F150/Bronco or keep the F150 and Bronco and trade in the stang?

Turning Blue

Reaction score
So you would keep the mustang and F150/Bronco or keep the F150 and Bronco and trade in the stang?
I'll keep the F150 Raptor. The question will be do I trade the Mustang for the BRaptor, or just pass on buying the BRaptor? My wife doesn't want any of the above for her daily driver or we could consider keeping all three...lol.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
2018 Raptor F150 ... at least for now anyway. Hopefully I'll get my hands on one of these babies.
Welcome!
I'll keep the F150 Raptor. The question will be do I trade the Mustang for the BRaptor, or just pass on buying the BRaptor? My wife doesn't want any of the above for her daily driver or we could consider keeping all three...lol.
You have to convince her that all 3 are necessary!

TRW22

Reaction score

Keep all 3! If you can't, we all know what you need to do. Trade that stang in for the Bronco Raptor, of course!!

Turning Blue

Reaction score
Keep all 3! If you can't, we all know what you need to do. Trade that stang in for the Bronco Raptor, of course!!
I'd love to have all three, plus about 20 other cars, trucks, and the like. Unfortunately without my wife being willing to daily drive one of them, I won't be able to have all three. However, I'm fortunate to have what I do, and I have to keep reminding myself of that too...lol.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'd love to have all three, plus about 20 other cars, trucks, and the like. Unfortunately without my wife being willing to daily drive one of them, I won't be able to have all three. However, I'm fortunate to have what I do, and I have to keep reminding myself of that too...lol.

You know it, but its human nature to always want more. :p