ford.ca BRaptor Build Site

funkified

Reaction score
Today I saw BRaptor available on kijiji (like CL), and messaged the dealer to see whats up. They said sticker is $116k + 30k ADM! Now, I havent been around for a while and keeping up with the news, so this was surprising to hear. So I went and checked out the Canadian build site and saw that the STARTING price is indeed over $100k CAD (starts at $70k in the US). Even factoring current exchange rates it doesnt make sense. This is nuts, looks like Ill keeping my GEN1 Rappy for a long, long time to come!

1652392374697.png

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It’s getting out of control. Unfortunately there will be a customer that will buy it and will allow the dealers to keep gauging. Hopefully when they start producing at a steady flow, the price will be back to normal

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So the major issue you see @funkified is the ADM? As the $116k CAD would be around $85k USD? Thats about the same as the top built BRaptor in the US.

OP
OP
funkified

funkified

Reaction score
So the major issue you see @funkified is the ADM? As the $116k CAD would be around $85k USD? Thats about the same as the top built BRaptor in the US.
well if we went starting price to starting price

$102,000K CAD vs $68,500USD

Current exchange rate is 1.29, theres still $13K difference with an equal comparison. So much for NAFTA! lol

1652491423288.png

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
well if we went starting price to starting price

$102,000K CAD vs $68,500USD

Current exchange rate is 1.29, theres still $13K difference with an equal comparison. So much for NAFTA! lol

View attachment 983

So I guess my question is, is $102k CAD is just crazy money, as $102k US is, for a Bronco Raptor? So with the rates, $80k USD isn't extreme for the Raptor in USD, but do you feel $102K CAD is extreme?

Spaulding

Reaction score
So I guess my question is, is $102k CAD is just crazy money, as $102k US is, for a Bronco Raptor? So with the rates, $80k USD isn't extreme for the Raptor in USD, but do you feel $102K CAD is extreme?
Yes it is! This is why I am good waiting for this gouging to hopefully end and get one at the price it is supposed to be at

OP
OP
funkified

funkified

Reaction score
I think it’s a bit high starting considering a base F-raptor starts lower, but it’s not an apples to apples comparison.

The adm is extreme, but that was to be expected.

BroncoGo!

Reaction score
I think it’s a bit high starting considering a base F-raptor starts lower, but it’s not an apples to apples comparison.

The adm is extreme, but that was to be expected.

I've been wondering just what sort of ADM we'll be looking at the beginning of dealer order deliveries.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ford keeps trying to tell the dealers to not charge huge ADM, but they dont seem to be listening.

BroncoGo!

Reaction score
Well, we all know how dealers are. They aren't owned by Ford so their bottom line is dependent on how many vehicles they can sell and what they charge for them.